Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Mariah B.
Mobile, AL
Love love love this foundation! It stays on all day and doesn't separate in my oily areas. It's easiest and looks most natural when applied with a beauty blender because the foundation is fairly heavy and thick. The only thing I would change about this product is the shade range, I have to mix it with another foundation to get my perfect shadeS But all in all, a great full coverage foundation. I highly recommend it
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm not too picky with foundation or brands in general, as long as they work will with my skin tone. I own Kat Von D Lock it foundation and I love everything about it. It gives me that coverage I need and last long the whole day. The price is decent and I recommend this foundation for those who need a good coverage,
Eman S.
This is an amazing foundation. First off, I looked at the amount of ounces in it and it's twice the amount of ounces that my last foundation was for only $2 more. It is paraben free and Kat Von D doesn't test on animals, which makes you feel a little better about the purchase. The foundation dries matte so you could potentially get away with not setting it with powder. In did not break me out and looked best when I applied the foundation with a very thin layer. Coverage was absolutely amazing and my skin looked great!
Lexi C.
Bluffton, SC
From what I have expireienced from doing freelance makeup is that this product is perfect for those with oily skin. Other than that this foundation can actually be quite cakey and drying. This is perfect for those with acne and will cover it up flawlessly! Definitely recommend, but for those eight oily skin only,
Madison B.
I give the shade range 5 stars, but the actually product 4. It's a bit hard to work with, because it is so full coverage and matte. Mix it with the primer for a more dewy look, but that takes away some coverage. Overall, you'll get a perfect shade match, but if your skin is dry at all, it'll cling to dry patches.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I found this foundation to be way too thick and heavy. I like the feeling of not having makeup on when I apply foundation. This gave me the exact opposite sensation. My face felt very stiff after applying this. I also felt like the foundation sunk into fine lines I never knew I had. This was just not the foundation for my skin.
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
One of my favorite foundations! Covers up my acne scars so well! Very little goes a long way. I like to use a beauty blender while applying. Using a beauty blender you get the most coverage and it doesn't make it look cakey at all. Only downside to this foundation is finding a shade. It either leans to yellow or to pink.
Jenna S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I use 44 cool and love it!!! It covers all my acne scars and is one of the few products actually light enough to match my skin properly. The only thing is, it can be a little sticky after applied, so I like to set it with urban decay naked skin powder. It only takes half-1 pump to cover your entire face flawlessly!
Kelli Z.
I love the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation! I use it when I want a full coverage face. It isn't oily whatsoever and it applies smoothly. I don't find myself having to work it in to my skin as much as I do other full coverage foundations. I do have to wear a primer with this, though, otherwise I find myself getting acne.
Vanessa M.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Light 49 more...
If you have dry skin, this isn't for you. But if you lie full coverage and you have a hard time finding your color, This is the way to go. I love this foundation but if I don't exfoliate, you can definitely tell. Stays on quite a long time, you barely have to retouch. Overall, I love it. Just wish it was so dry.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.