Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1970)
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
OMG!!! This foundation is one of the best! If you have oily skin get this one or get a sample from Sephora first! This controls my oils! And I'm very pale with yellow undertones I'm number 43, 42 is too pink for me! But best foundation ever I'm gonna re purchase! It control my oils so well and it's better to apply with a wet beauty sponge
Jennifer H.
This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! I use a beauty blender to apply and it is so easy to go on my face. It is definitely a VERY matte finish. It lasted me all day long (through a rough work day) it is pricey, but I think if you're looking for a full coverage, matte foundation, you'll love it.
Jasmine C.
I love kat von d products , such good coverage and easy to apply and blend it also last a long time even with sweat ! I like that it's in between heavy and light texture so I would buy it again
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I like a heavy foundation one that will cover up anything but not make my face look like i have caked it on and this product does just that. The ONLY down side is that I am very pale so if I don't have a tan the lightest color they carry in stores is to dark. She does have an even lighter shade but is almost impossible to get a hold of because it does stay sold out and only available online. But when I have a tan you can bet that I am wearing this product.
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
This foundation is sooo good! It covers up everything and it's a great price in my opinion. I have normal/combo skin and it's great for me. It blends with a brush so good! It also doesn't cake up on my skin
Gabriela Q.
Alamo, Texas
I have been using this foundation for a year now! I was recommended by a friend to try this and I fell in love. A little goes a long way so the bottle will last you a very long time! I've tried other foundations just for the sake of giving others a chance and I always come back to this one. It does not give a flashback in pictures and I guarantee it's sweat proof. I'm a dancer and I attend games and this will last me until the end of the game without having to touch up!
Sydney C.
Decatur, AL
I liked this product but it's very thick. If you want maximum coverage then this is for you. It had amazing coverage but I like more of a natural subtle look. It looks great. Just not my thing.
Anna M.
Greenville , SC
I love this foundation. It stays put all day long and keeps my skin looking wonderful as the stresses of the day wear on. The texture is smooth and I apply it with a beauty blender to give me the best coverage. If you like full coverage foundations, this is for you!
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I wear make up every day for work so I prefer something with much more natural coverage to prevent break outs. The coverage on this is insane so while it's not for me, it is a life saver for clients who have bruising or discoloration but do not feel like using a color corrector along with foundation
Stephanie K.
Denison , TX
This foundation is the best foundation that I have ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and then apply the Lock-it powder over it. This foundation is COMPLETELY full coverage, I've been able to cover high pigmented tattoos with it, no problem. The only complaint that I have is that it looks very oily and wet on my skin before I use the powder. I would definitely buy this product again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon