Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Chase M.
Clearbrook, MN
I LOVE the coverage of this foundation. It's also the first foundation I have ever found that ACTUALLY matches my skin tone. Only con is, you need to have an amazing skin care routine, especially if you have sensitive skin. It makes me break out some times. It's soooo worth the money, it literally lasts ALL day. The only problem spot I have with it coming off is my nose. Nothing a good primer, setting powder and setting spray can't fix :)
Kaitlin B.
Tinley Park
For a full coverage fall/winter foundation this is great. It is really full coverage so it does not take a lot of product to cover your whole face. It is a matte finish hence why it is a fall/winter foundation. I am going to try and add a illuminating primer or something to it to see of I can wear it during the spring/summer since the coverage is so great. Plus this is a pale girl friendly foundation since the shades come in light
Abby S.
Fairfield Twp, OH
One of my favorite foundations! Covers up my acne scars so well! Very little goes a long way. I like to use a beauty blender while applying. Using a beauty blender you get the most coverage and it doesn't make it look cakey at all. Only downside to this foundation is finding a shade. It either leans to yellow or to pink.
Ashleigh A.
Arlington, VA
This foundation seems like it would be great for normal to oily skin. This comes in a very broad range of shades and provides medium to full coverage. I have dry skin and it left a lot to be desired. This foundation sat on top of my skin and stuck to all of the dry patches on my faces - even with a good moisturizer and primer first. If you don't have dry skin, I would recommend giving this a shot due to all of it's redeeming qualities.
Mariah W.
Toledo, OH
This foundation is on for the day once you apply it. It has long wear. It's super full coverage though. You could cover a tattoo if you wanted to. Since it is so much coverage dry skin may not like it. Since it's thick you could mix it with a moisturizer to thin out some. It's best applied with a beauty blender.
Sara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
This foundation is beautiful and stays in place. It is great for oily skin. I have combination skin, so this can tend to cling to dry patches if you let it. It is a full coverage formula, and is not the easiest foundation to blend out, but it's not bad either. This is only available at Sephora or on Kat Von D Beauty's website.
Eman S.
This is an amazing foundation. First off, I looked at the amount of ounces in it and it's twice the amount of ounces that my last foundation was for only $2 more. It is paraben free and Kat Von D doesn't test on animals, which makes you feel a little better about the purchase. The foundation dries matte so you could potentially get away with not setting it with powder. In did not break me out and looked best when I applied the foundation with a very thin layer. Coverage was absolutely amazing and my skin looked great!
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
I really love this foundation but it has it's downsides. I have yellow undertones but I couldn't find my perfect shade I had to mix 2 different shades to get close to my own shade. I wanted a full coverage foundation & it does the work but I do not feel it's completely matte & I do feel like it transfers slightly.
Lisette D.
Leominster , MA
This foundation is very beautiful ! It's full coverage and build-able to your desirable amount ! It its very thick ! And is best applied with a beauty blender . Honestly don't even attempt a brush it will just not go on good . Make sure the beauty blender is damp . It is very matte . I recommend to blend it with a less thick foundation that has a dewy finish . Blending two matte foundations it's a bad idea .. But over all I love LOVE this !
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Way too heavy and I could not find my shade at all! Either it was too pink or too yellow for the shade that might work for me. It was just weird. I wanted to like it because it was hyped up and I had acne scars but to no avail I gave up on it. It is a decent coverage and good formula but not for my skin type of combination.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.