Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this foundation, its water proof and budge proof. And a little goes a loooong way, even one full pump is to much, covers my whole face flawlessly without looking cakey in half a pump. Very matte finish, only reason its 4 starts is because its a bit difficult to blend at times. Otherwise its my go to for long days.
Jasmine P.
Sweetser, IN
Talk about a full coverage foundation! This stuff is the shizz! It is a heavier foundation but it can literally cover anything! I even used it once to cover a tattoo on my wrist during a job interview, which I nailed, but this foundation is great! I love the coverage and how long lasting it is on my skin! I have combination to oily skin and with a powder his works great for me!
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Before this foundation I would use drugstore but now that I've discovered this foundation it's been my one and only I use it everywhere I go I wish there was one that would fit me perfect but there isn't but for right now I'm satisfied with this because it keeps my skin from getting really oily!
Tha T.
Fayetteville
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
Damn.. So I've tried to avoid using this foundation. I won't lie it is full coverage and stays on for a long time. What I don't like about it is that it's patchy and it dries really quick while it's on your skin. so I had to do sections by sections on my face in order to get my face all in order. Also if you get water on your face prior to setting your foundation your screwed. Oh yeah the ABH concealer does not work well on top of this foundation.
Keenie P.
I used this product once and after a week or so I really didn't like how it oxidized on my skin tone and the cakey finish I had. I would give it another try if I could be matched better and would probably go more fair than neutral to avoid it pulling orange one me. For the price point and quality, it wasn't my favorite.
Katy M.
Silverdale, WA
Everything of Kat Von D's line is amazing, I've never not liked one of her products. This is the only line that has a shade light enough to match me, and it does not budge once it's on. It's a full coverage foundation, but doesn't look cakey like some other full coverage foundations. I highly recommend this foundation!
Brittany S.
Hayes, VA
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This is the only foundation i will ever use in my life, this stuff has some serious coverage! It is hard for me to find a good color for me because of my pale skin but this stuff does look natural. This stuff looks gorgeous on the skin and it lasts me all day long, I do put a face primer on though just to be on the safe side but it looks amazing! Recommend this product 100% Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationKat Von D Cosmetics
Fallon O.
I really wanted to like this foundation. I am very pale, and Kat Von D has a wide array of shades to choose from. The coverage is great. Full coverage, without looking cakey or feeling heavy. This full coverage foundation even covered my wrist tattoos so that I could wear short sleeves to work. I thought it would be love. It took about 2 weeks to figure out that the foundation was oxidizing and turning me orange. I had blamed my bronzer originally, then the lighting. It turned very orange and a few shades darker throughout the day.
Yessenia L.
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I was recommended this foundation because everybody spoke wonders about it when I tried it honestly it did not work for me I pick my shade and took it home I applied like I need to apply my foundation routine and honestly it was really patchy and didn’t stick on well and then I tried to apply with a brush and it still did not work I love the container love the decoration the The size is perfect for the price but honestly it did not work for me
Amanda L.
Love it!!! I love the brand and have been using them for years. I haven't had a bad experience with them ever and all the times I've had to contact the brand they have totally blown me away it the service standard. Favorite brand and definitely recommending to friends and family.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.