Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Katy M.
Silverdale, WA
Everything of Kat Von D's line is amazing, I've never not liked one of her products. This is the only line that has a shade light enough to match me, and it does not budge once it's on. It's a full coverage foundation, but doesn't look cakey like some other full coverage foundations. I highly recommend this foundation!
Jackie S.
This is my holy grail foundation. This is a full coverage foundation with about 6-8 hrs wear with my oily/dry skin. If you have really dry skin, I highly recommend exfoliating before application. Has a matte finish. Still my fav.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
Bought from sephora, used a couple of times before returning it. I purchased the lightest shade in the collection, and while the coverage was great it gave me really clogged pores, to the point that I had several large, painful pimples on my face. Giving three stars for coverage and how it looked, overall really great but just not for my skin.
Jazmin P.
Review for: Medium 54 Neutral more...
I finally got this foundation to try it on sensitive oily and acne prone skin. After trying it out I see it give u a very matte look which is perfect for oily skin. The foundation held pretty nice for long period of hours. I gave it a 4 since the areas of my acne scars were a little more visible wearing this foundation but I made it work. Great foundation is cruelty free long lasting feels light and is full coverage. And the price is not bad at all.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I got a sample of this to try and although it was a tiny bit dark for me I tried it anyways. I typically don't go for high coverage foundations, but this doesn't feel thick or cakey. It was fairly long lasting, and didn't seem to oxidize much. If I ever want to switch to a higher coverage foundation, this would be my pick!
Victoria G.
It's a little heavy but the coverage is fantastic. I've never had a foundation like this. If you use less it makes a better impact and is less heavy. Always set it with a powder though.
Kaitlyn M.
This foundation is the best foundation ever. A little bit goes a long way but it goes on flawlessly and leaves a velvety feel while staying matte all day. I just went onto the Sephora website looking for a full coverage foundation and saw that it has amazing reviews. This foundation is hands down the best I've ever had.
Stephanie S.
Providence, RI
Extremely high-coverage and worked extremely well on my oily t-zone. I used a hydrating primer on my dry spots since this foundation is mattifying. For me, it's a little too heavy for everyday wear, but absolutely loved it for nights out or for events where I wanted to look flawless. Definitely going to purchase again.
Madee S.
Odessa, MO
By far one of my favorite foundations. I have combination skin in every since of the word, and this is beautiful on my skin. Used with a brush AND beauty blender it's easy to apply and lightweight. It's worth the cost because you don't have to use a ton for great coverage. Definitely would re purchase again and again!
Reneejoy Marie P.
I am in love with this foundation! It covers up everything from dark spots to pimples. It does not make me oily even though I have combination skin. It has not break out my skin which I love! The consistency is thick and no liquid. Also I recommend a beauty lender for a full coverage without feeling that you are wearing a lot of foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.