Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19929)
Media (1916)
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
Bought from sephora, used a couple of times before returning it. I purchased the lightest shade in the collection, and while the coverage was great it gave me really clogged pores, to the point that I had several large, painful pimples on my face. Giving three stars for coverage and how it looked, overall really great but just not for my skin.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I have tried every type of foundation out there from high end to cheap and this by far does exactly what I need it to do: covers my hyper-pigmentation, and makes my face look great. It can be drying so I use hydroxatone moisturizer and it does the trick. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't make me break out. woo-hoo.
Katy M.
Silverdale, WA
Everything of Kat Von D's line is amazing, I've never not liked one of her products. This is the only line that has a shade light enough to match me, and it does not budge once it's on. It's a full coverage foundation, but doesn't look cakey like some other full coverage foundations. I highly recommend this foundation!
Jackie S.
This is my holy grail foundation. This is a full coverage foundation with about 6-8 hrs wear with my oily/dry skin. If you have really dry skin, I highly recommend exfoliating before application. Has a matte finish. Still my fav.
Tha T.
Fayetteville
Review for: 71 Deep - Warm Undertone more...
Damn.. So I've tried to avoid using this foundation. I won't lie it is full coverage and stays on for a long time. What I don't like about it is that it's patchy and it dries really quick while it's on your skin. so I had to do sections by sections on my face in order to get my face all in order. Also if you get water on your face prior to setting your foundation your screwed. Oh yeah the ABH concealer does not work well on top of this foundation.
Morgan K.
Hayden, ID
This is beyond my favorite foundation. It only takes one pump to cover your entire face and it is full coverage without looking cakey!! They also have such a wide range of shades that it is super easy to find the one that matches your skin. Ive had mine for 3 months and haven't even used half of it and i use it every day!!
Jasmine P.
Sweetser, IN
Talk about a full coverage foundation! This stuff is the shizz! It is a heavier foundation but it can literally cover anything! I even used it once to cover a tattoo on my wrist during a job interview, which I nailed, but this foundation is great! I love the coverage and how long lasting it is on my skin! I have combination to oily skin and with a powder his works great for me!
Katie O.
Festus , MO
I don't think a foundation can get any more full coverage than this. It's a matte finish but it's flawless. Worth the money and all. Some people have a hard time finding a fair enough foundation for their skin tone and me being fair didn't have a problem at all the range of colors are outstanding for us fair ladies I even like this a little more than the top faced born this way foundation. If you're looking for full coverage this baby is the way To go.
Brigitte M.
Chelmsford
I have use this foundation for years. It is the best deal. I have used it for long hours and still on at the end of my day. I have even exposed my face to water while having it on. Love it. I will always buy it and use it.
Yessenia L.
Review for: 58 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I was recommended this foundation because everybody spoke wonders about it when I tried it honestly it did not work for me I pick my shade and took it home I applied like I need to apply my foundation routine and honestly it was really patchy and didn’t stick on well and then I tried to apply with a brush and it still did not work I love the container love the decoration the The size is perfect for the price but honestly it did not work for me
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.