Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19895)
Media (1911)
Arianna R.
This was a phenomenal foundation for my problem skin. Whenever I break out and need the coverage I drop my current foundation and switch to this because it covers EVERYTHING!!
Sandra S.
Norwalk, CA
Love love love this foundation! A little goes a long way. Sets well! I get a full coverage! Def in my top 10! I switch this foundation into my weekly routine. I notice I do break out if I use it everyday. I do touch up through out the day a few times. I do get under eye crease and on the side of my nose. I don't mind it tho because when I do touch it up my face looks great again 😊
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
Here's the beauty of this foundation....it can be sheer all the way to full coverage easily eliminating the need for multiple foundations. Want lighter coverage...mix it with your moisturizer. Want full coverage? Use a beauty blender and layer for the fullest coverage on the market. Plus at under $40 this foundation is a steal.
Breanna B.
Abingdon, MD
I like this foundation but it is not my favorite. i usually mix this foundation with a moisturizer when applying it. The reason i mix is is because i feel like even though this is a full coverage foundation it is a little too thick for me. This foundation matches me perfectly and i would suggest using it when going for a supper glam look.
Katie K.
Harlan , KY
I love this foundation! It has been my go-to for a few years now! The coverage is amazing! The price is worth it! I usually apply mine with a beauty blender and found it lasting through ball games, all day at school, through it all it never budged! The only con to this product would be it might be too much coverage for summer!
Amanda M.
This is by far, the best foundation that i have ever used. I won't use anything else if I'm doing a full face of makeup. If i'm going light, I'll use bb cream. This stuff does an AMAZING job at being full coverage. It hides all of the darkness around my tired eyes and makes my skin look great and alive!! Worth every penny!!
Hannah W.
Seabrook, NH
I really wanted to love this foundation. I just found that it settled in every fine line and caked so bad on every area of my face. Right after I would apply it I would love how it looked, but after 30 minutes it would look awful. This may work for people with more oily skin but it made my combo skin look horrible, no matter what I applied it with or what I used under it.
Lyndsi H.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. The coverage is unbeatable. I bought it for a wedding I was in and for use while I was in labor for pictures. It held up to both and the wedding was on the beach. I've used this for almost 3 years now and hate when I have to use anything else. My only complaint is the price.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
I really wanted to like this product.. Sadly this product makes me feel SO Cakey and it feels like it never sets!! This product literally transfers like paint. It's high coverage, but it definitely looks like you're wearing much more makeup than you really are. And for the price? Nope. I would pay 5-10 dollars for this, not $40+
Alexandra G.
Okay so this foundation is very full coverage which I usually like but I found it to be slightly cakey. I also got one of the lightest colors since I'm very fair and it had a yellow tone which didn't look good on me. It wasn't a terrible foundation, it did its job. But I just didn't like it personally. Nice packaging though!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.