Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19932)
Media (1916)
Holly W.
This is a great foundation for most people! With an extremely wide variety of shades able to perfectly match most people. The one thing is that if you have extremely dry skin it may grab and cake up on dry patches but other then that it is great. I love this foundation and will repurchase and it is definitely worth trying out!
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg I absolutely looooove this foundation😍😍 , I heard amazing things about this product so I decided to try it for myself it looks amazing it's long lasting & gets you a beautiful matte finish & I would so recommend this product it's worth every penny !
Khyati S.
Although this foundation is very expensive, it is a great foundation. Personally I have dry skin and I find that this product does not cling on to any of my dry patches. It rather glides onto my skin and a little bit goes a long way. It is a heavy coverage foundation, and it does not give my skin any flashback in photography.
Yasmin Evette M.
South Bend, IN
One of the best foundations out there I must say!!! Ive went thru over a million that I did not like , they were either too cakey or showed my blemishes more rather than hiding them. This one Lasts All Day , Literally ! Has an amazing Matte finish & Lasts a long time! Also,the packaging is a Plus !
Amanda M.
This is by far, the best foundation that i have ever used. I won't use anything else if I'm doing a full face of makeup. If i'm going light, I'll use bb cream. This stuff does an AMAZING job at being full coverage. It hides all of the darkness around my tired eyes and makes my skin look great and alive!! Worth every penny!!
Sarah L.
Springfield, MO
Absolutely love the coverage and the color options. They discontinued my shade however and there is also a serum that you are supposed to use with the foundation. It does have a more heavy coverage but it does last all day. I have oily skin and I did have to occasionally blot or re-powder my face but not usually very often.
Lyndsi H.
Lakeland, FL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. The coverage is unbeatable. I bought it for a wedding I was in and for use while I was in labor for pictures. It held up to both and the wedding was on the beach. I've used this for almost 3 years now and hate when I have to use anything else. My only complaint is the price.
Dila S.
Chula Vista, Ca
I love this foundation hands down is my favorite of all time. A little bit goes a long way. I love the finish look when you apply it with a beauty blender rather than a foundation brush. I would really recommend this foundation and best of all full coverage it could look cakey when you apply several layers but 2 pumps should do medium to full coverage without looking cakey at all.
Tasha M.
Seattle, WA
This foundation lasts through literally EVERYTHING. You can sweat in it, swim in it, wear it for hours at a time. I love this foundation because you only need a tiny tiny bit to cover a whole face, so one bottle lasts for quite awhile! This finish is on the matte side, so it's great for oily babes, but works great for dry skin babes like myself as well! The coverage is full, and used in conjunction with her concealer will give you a FLAWLESS complexion.
Prachi P.
I have been using this foundation for 3 years now. It gives an amazing flawless matte look. This is definitely a full coverage foundation but it does not feel heavy if you blend well. The lasting power is great as well and the foundation stays in place without having to re touch throughout the day!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.