Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1944)
Michael W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have extremely oily skin, and this foundation has been a life saver. I apply it with a stoppling brush, and set it with loose setting powder, and it's the best. It has the best coverage, and this has been the only foundation I have used for months now. I can nver go back to drug store foundation. This is my holy grail foundation.
Celina M.
I LOVE Kat Von D Products and this foundation is VERY full coverage (which I love) but I hated the smell. I don't know if it was just the lightest shade (Thats the one I got) but it smelled like house paint. The color matched my fair skin perfectly though. Maybe I'll try it again...
Noel H.
Cary, NC
This is such an amazing foundation! I use less then one pump to cover my whole face! Very pigmented and easy to work with! And I love how many colors they have. This is good for oily or combination skin, I am dry so I have to use a lot of moisturizer first.
Hanna K.
Casselberry, FL
Overall I really like this product. It dries so fast so you have to apply a little at a time and make sure you blend it fast. Sometimes it can look a little caked on around the cheek area. If you have dry skin I would not recommend this product. I probably won't buy this again but I sill like it and will use the rest of the bottle.
Lacey H.
Salem, MA
I honestly really love the finish of this foundation. It has some luminosity to it when compared to other comparable foundations and I really like that especially for such a full foundation coverage. My only negative I've found with it is that is does have a tendency to break me out around my mouth and chin area where my pores are larger. Other than that I really do love this foundation.
haley s.
portland
So i got this foundation under the impression that it was very high quality. I dont know if it was just my skin or the foundation but it turns bright orange even with the lightest shade, its very VERY thick and looks VERY cakey even when i take extra steps to prevent cakeyness. It comes off super easy and doesnt last long at all. It just looks super unflattering. Will not purchase again
Amy S.
Machesney Pk, IL
As much as I wanted to love this I just couldn't. It does have a matte finish which I like. BUT even after being shade matched I could not find a shade that suited me. The foundation was VERY thick. It seemed to sit inside any and all fine lines that I have. Even though it was a matte finish. Upon touching my face, my face felt greasy
Michaela F.
Chattanooga, TN
IN LOVE with this foundation. It's hard to find good makeup for oily, rosacea-prone skin, but this is the one. I had no problem finding a good shade match since this is one of the only brands to carry shades light enough for my pale skin tone. Thank you for creating the holy grail foundation, Kat Von D.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I would recommend this foundation, but it is not my favorite. It is a little too thick for me and heavy on my face. It did last a long time, but it would give me creases in areas like my smile line, my chin, and fore head. It definitely covers, but its just a little too heavy. I would still use it, but use it lightly and with a brush.
Ashley L.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually like this foundation a lot, it's very matte and very thick, but also full coverage, it does the same job as the Mac studio fix for me but the Kat Von d foundation keeps me matte, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and I would definitely keep buying it, when using this just make sure to blend it out completely and less is more, this foundation can get caked if you use too much
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon