Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Alexis D.
Seaside, CA
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
I heard all the rave about this foundation so I thought I'd try it. I need something that's full coverage as I have very oily acne prone skin. I got it put on in Sephora and hated it and I thought it was just how it was applied so i got a sample. No matter how I applied it, it was cakey and separated within an hour it was terrible. It felt heavy on my face as well. I tried to change my primer and powder, even bought her setting powder and I still didn't like it.
Katina K. P.
Ok lets face it, most of us have problematic skin. We are all looking for that one long lasting beautifying full coverage foundation. This is it my friends. If you aren't a Kat Von D fan, it doesn't matter...you will absolutely rethink your makeup routine after using this. Its really full coverage without looking like you have cake icing on your face. This stuff was made to cover some pretty serious imperfections. It does what it claims to do for sure.
Kasey H.
Dallas, GA
I've tried this rounds on before, because my friends has it, and loved it.
But yesterday I decided to go and buy it and hated it. I have dry skin which I know this Foundation is matte but it has worked in the past. This time I exfoliated and moisturized then primed and I was still Cakey and very dry looking I returned it today.
Michelle W.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation because I received an uneven tan on ym face and it was the only one that matched my face well. 1) it smells really bleh 2)it's very dewy and heavy at the same time. I find myself to looking even more pale when I am not pale at all? It does crease even after you bake or powder. I think Kat Von D's foundation is meant for really pale people? I got Medium 53 - Neutral and it is honestly my least favorite foundation I've used thus far.
Celina M.
I LOVE Kat Von D Products and this foundation is VERY full coverage (which I love) but I hated the smell. I don't know if it was just the lightest shade (Thats the one I got) but it smelled like house paint. The color matched my fair skin perfectly though. Maybe I'll try it again...
Daune K.
Jacksonville, FL
I love all Kat Von d products. There foundation is one of the best that I have tried. It really gives you that flawless look with great coverage. I can use it and it keeps all day and evening. You can purchase this on there website or at Sephora. Would definitely buy again. Must get there foundation brush with it. It's amazing.
Mandy L.
Irvine, CA
Love this foundation! It is so longwearing and easily build able. I prefer working one section at a time to prevent it from drying as the foundation is kind of thick. People complain of this being too cakey but I had no problem and used about 1.5 pumps with a beauty blender. I didn't have any problems with oxidization. I wear #48
Alyssa H.
This foundation is full coverage! Maximum full coverage, that I highly doubt you'd need concealer for covering blemishes/ spots etc. It dries quickly so it can be mixed with a face oil to blend more easily. My only issue is the color range. I'm an NC20 and got shade 46 for summer. Isn't exact but it's okay. Also smells like paint.
Lacey H.
Salem, MA
I honestly really love the finish of this foundation. It has some luminosity to it when compared to other comparable foundations and I really like that especially for such a full foundation coverage. My only negative I've found with it is that is does have a tendency to break me out around my mouth and chin area where my pores are larger. Other than that I really do love this foundation.
Ashley L.
Chula Vista, CA
I actually like this foundation a lot, it's very matte and very thick, but also full coverage, it does the same job as the Mac studio fix for me but the Kat Von d foundation keeps me matte, the packaging is absolutely beautiful and I would definitely keep buying it, when using this just make sure to blend it out completely and less is more, this foundation can get caked if you use too much
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.