Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Helen S.
This foundation is very nice. High coverage. Super tacky, which is great for applying powders on top. Looking to try other foundations just for experimental purposes, but this is a solid foundation and I highly recommend it.
Linsey G.
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
Love love love this foundation. It's like an average foundation having 1 ounce. It is a pump foundation. Very full coverage. A matte foundation. A more affordable foundation costing $35. Can only be purchased through kat Von D and sephora. I would go in person to be color matched. Also because it is matte and so full coverage it can feel somewhat drying to the face. I have a very oily skin type so I never had an issue but people with dry skin my have problems
Isabella G.
Madera , CA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I am in love with everything from the packaging to the way this product pays off in coverage. Amazing quality full coverage and one foundation lasted me months because I didn't need to use a lot of it to get the outcome I wanted. I live for this make up line it is everything!
Elaine D.
I have been using KVD lock it foundation for a few years now -- Medium 62. I couldn't not be any happier. This gives me a flawless full coverage every single time. I apply this foundation with a beauty blender, best way to apply in my opinion. I have pretty sensitive skin, yet this has never been runny on me or gave me any problems.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
I would recommend this foundation, but it is not my favorite. It is a little too thick for me and heavy on my face. It did last a long time, but it would give me creases in areas like my smile line, my chin, and fore head. It definitely covers, but its just a little too heavy. I would still use it, but use it lightly and with a brush.
Vanessa G.
Chula Vista , CA
Great for oily skin, I usually look shiny within a few hours of wearing regular foundation but this allowed me to stay matté from 3pm to 11pm all throughout my prom night! I'm very impressed with this product, although I give it 4 stars because it is very easy to cake on and over do it...if you do have oily skin I recommend wearing a oil free primer and oil free translucent powder as well!
Michael W.
Rio Rancho, NM
I have extremely oily skin, and this foundation has been a life saver. I apply it with a stoppling brush, and set it with loose setting powder, and it's the best. It has the best coverage, and this has been the only foundation I have used for months now. I can nver go back to drug store foundation. This is my holy grail foundation.
Mandy L.
Irvine, CA
Love this foundation! It is so longwearing and easily build able. I prefer working one section at a time to prevent it from drying as the foundation is kind of thick. People complain of this being too cakey but I had no problem and used about 1.5 pumps with a beauty blender. I didn't have any problems with oxidization. I wear #48
Mersaidies H.
Winnfield , LA
This foundation I have used so many drugstore foundations & high end foundations. This foundation will work with any skin tone blends out perfectly has amazing coverage just everything about this foundation is amazing!
Yes it's a little heavy but if you want to lighten it up mix a less coverage foundation with it & 😍 it works perfectly
Michelle W.
Review for: Other more...
I bought this foundation because I received an uneven tan on ym face and it was the only one that matched my face well. 1) it smells really bleh 2)it's very dewy and heavy at the same time. I find myself to looking even more pale when I am not pale at all? It does crease even after you bake or powder. I think Kat Von D's foundation is meant for really pale people? I got Medium 53 - Neutral and it is honestly my least favorite foundation I've used thus far.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.