Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19890)
Media (1911)
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This foundation is great if you like very thick, heavy foundations. It really will cover anything like dark spots, acne, or tattoos. It feels too thick and heavy on me personally, I just feel like I'm wearing a mask. I actually really like using it for theatrical style costumes and editorial photo shoots, especially when I need a super pale base. This foundation line offers one of the fairest shades I've seen.
Fallon B.
Decatur, GA
HOLY GRAIL!!!!!!! When this foundation was first released, I was working at Sephora and was able to test it out a few times. At first, I thought the foundation was way too thick and it looked a little cakey when applied. I'm not sure if the formula has changed but now I'm in love with this foundation! It is still thick but when applied with the write brush the coverage is absolutely flawless. It's full coverage but nothing too crazy. It covers EVERYTHING! I love it
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
It's a strong full coverage, that in my opinion needs a good primer and then either setting spray or powder. I can put this on in the morning and then ride my motorcycle (half helmet) and still loom good. As with most foundations, heat and water are your enemy, but this is an excellent option for full coverage foundation.
Becky R.
This foundation is amazing! It has full coverage and hides imperfections so well. It is a little difficult to blend because its so heavy but I don't mind it. My only problem is the available shade options. Eventhough new shades were just released, none of them fit my skin still. I have to mix two different shades to get my perfect match.
Helen S.
This foundation is very nice. High coverage. Super tacky, which is great for applying powders on top. Looking to try other foundations just for experimental purposes, but this is a solid foundation and I highly recommend it.
Abbie W.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely love this foundation. I have very acne prone combination skin. It doesn't change amount of oil on face as I need oil blot pads but it doesn't make my oil any worse than usual. It is my go to foundation. It in non comedogenic so I don't have to worry about break outs which is #1 in my book. Also it has amazing coverage which is #2 to me. I will but again and again. Also it has soo many shades which I think is key in finding the perfect one! Thanks, KVD!
Silvia V.
CA, ['', '', '']
This foundation is great! I have combination normal to dry skin. It helps my skin look a little on the natural dewy side. If you have oily skin I believe you will probably have to set it. I do not set mines on a regular day only on full glam days. On a regular day, I use very little as concealer just to cover dark circles and blemishes, a little goes a long way! This is definitely the best coverage and longest lasting foundation I have tried. Will be buying again.
Itzel M.
Tacoma, WA
Love love love this foundation ! I only use this on night outs or when I know I'm going to a family get together for the full coverage . I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled & had nasty bruising on my jaw line & an amazing job on coverage. I totally recomend !
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
Heavy coverage, and difficult to make look natural. I have to say that it is a blessing on days where I need major coverage, and it stays put for quite a while, but it doesn't stay all day for me and transfers. I know that the ingredients break me out, so I don't wear it daily, but it's great for those days where I need something full.
Angela
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is by far my favorite foundation I have tried! Me being a makeup lover and a VIB at Sephora Iv tried many makeup products and brands. I've discovered that Kat Von D gives the best coverage and actually last throughout the day. I absolutely love and enjoy how little of the product you have to use to get the job done! Just one pump is a perfect amount for me to have full coverage and for it to last throughout the day! I am absolutely a believer that Kat Von D foundation is worth the price!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.