Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I wear make up every day for work so I prefer something with much more natural coverage to prevent break outs. The coverage on this is insane so while it's not for me, it is a life saver for clients who have bruising or discoloration but do not feel like using a color corrector along with foundation
Shawna W.
I bought this after receiving a sample. I loved it at first. Made my skin look flawless without being 'cakey". A whole bottle lasted a while too, because you only need a little. When I ordered my second bottle though, I seemed like the formula changed or something. It tended to wear off a lot easier, looked oily only after a few hours, and my color didn't match as well either. I haven't tried it again, but if i could get it to work like the first time i had it, I would order it again!
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
My FAVORITE foundation! This stuff gives me that flawless, porceline skin look! It's so amazingly matte and it lasts all day long! I've worn it for a full 24 hours and it does not budge! I love that I don't even need to set it, or I can just set it with some translucent powder. I usually do set it, since I just like to as a finishing touch. I use it with the lock it primer and holy hell, it's fantastic! You can tell they were just meant to be together. They work wonders!
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I like a heavy foundation one that will cover up anything but not make my face look like i have caked it on and this product does just that. The ONLY down side is that I am very pale so if I don't have a tan the lightest color they carry in stores is to dark. She does have an even lighter shade but is almost impossible to get a hold of because it does stay sold out and only available online. But when I have a tan you can bet that I am wearing this product.
Sydney C.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I liked this product but it's very thick. If you want maximum coverage then this is for you. It had amazing coverage but I like more of a natural subtle look. It looks great. Just not my thing.
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
Heavy coverage, and difficult to make look natural. I have to say that it is a blessing on days where I need major coverage, and it stays put for quite a while, but it doesn't stay all day for me and transfers. I know that the ingredients break me out, so I don't wear it daily, but it's great for those days where I need something full.
Lindsay S.
Pittsburgh , PA
I needed a full coverage foundation that also comes in a shade pale enough for my fair skin. This foundation is so good. It's thick, which I like, but a little goes a long way. It's definitely full coverage. I apply it with a damp beauty blender which works well. I have combination skin and I've had no issues with this foundation. The price isn't bad either. I would definitely purchase again.
Nichole E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Medium 52, Other more...
I was hoping to find a good foundation, I tried this one out from sephora. It blended really well, but when it dried down, my skin did not like it. It is not good for dry skin at all. My skin was doing pretty good that day until I put this on and it took all the moisture out from my face. I would only recommend for people with oily skin. I suggest to get a sample from sephora before you buy, you can always get a sample and take it home before you commit to something.
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
This foundation is great if you like very thick, heavy foundations. It really will cover anything like dark spots, acne, or tattoos. It feels too thick and heavy on me personally, I just feel like I'm wearing a mask. I actually really like using it for theatrical style costumes and editorial photo shoots, especially when I need a super pale base. This foundation line offers one of the fairest shades I've seen.
Becky R.
This foundation is amazing! It has full coverage and hides imperfections so well. It is a little difficult to blend because its so heavy but I don't mind it. My only problem is the available shade options. Eventhough new shades were just released, none of them fit my skin still. I have to mix two different shades to get my perfect match.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.