Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Jasmine C.
I love kat von d products , such good coverage and easy to apply and blend it also last a long time even with sweat ! I like that it's in between heavy and light texture so I would buy it again
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
My FAVORITE foundation! This stuff gives me that flawless, porceline skin look! It's so amazingly matte and it lasts all day long! I've worn it for a full 24 hours and it does not budge! I love that I don't even need to set it, or I can just set it with some translucent powder. I usually do set it, since I just like to as a finishing touch. I use it with the lock it primer and holy hell, it's fantastic! You can tell they were just meant to be together. They work wonders!
Airyona V.
Lakewood, WA
I use shade light 42. pale girl friendly. love the packaging. amount of product lasts me many months so the price is worth it. coverage is medium to full & is build-able. not completely smug/transfer proof. product does move around on the face noticeably in areas where sunglasses make contact with the face. (why i give 4 stars instead of 5). long lasting. shade range has been expanding. The brand being cruelty free & vegan is a must for me & a plus for others.
Hunter W.
Joplin, MO
Love this! I only use it when my skin is oily! If you have dry skin this is NOT for you! The coverage is awesome but it can turn Cakey super easy. It's very matte and shows dry flakes terribly.
Danielle D.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. I wear make up every day for work so I prefer something with much more natural coverage to prevent break outs. The coverage on this is insane so while it's not for me, it is a life saver for clients who have bruising or discoloration but do not feel like using a color corrector along with foundation
C N.
Sweetwater, TN
I bought this at sephora and was really disappointed. It is really heavy on your skin and is so cakey after just a few minutes. I ended up taking it back, for the price it is not worth buying.
Sydney C.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I liked this product but it's very thick. If you want maximum coverage then this is for you. It had amazing coverage but I like more of a natural subtle look. It looks great. Just not my thing.
Kat P.
Bells, TX
Love, love, love it! Its really full coverage and it cover what I need it to! A little goes a long way also!! My tarte concealer lays perfect on it and doesn't crease. I have really really oily skin and this still didn't give me cake face. I did notice some creasing and melting around my nose but what can you do? Will defiantly re-purchase.
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I like a heavy foundation one that will cover up anything but not make my face look like i have caked it on and this product does just that. The ONLY down side is that I am very pale so if I don't have a tan the lightest color they carry in stores is to dark. She does have an even lighter shade but is almost impossible to get a hold of because it does stay sold out and only available online. But when I have a tan you can bet that I am wearing this product.
Stephanie K.
Denison , TX
This foundation is the best foundation that I have ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and then apply the Lock-it powder over it. This foundation is COMPLETELY full coverage, I've been able to cover high pigmented tattoos with it, no problem. The only complaint that I have is that it looks very oily and wet on my skin before I use the powder. I would definitely buy this product again!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.