Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19888)
Media (1911)
Jennifer H.
This is one of the best foundations I have ever used! I use a beauty blender to apply and it is so easy to go on my face. It is definitely a VERY matte finish. It lasted me all day long (through a rough work day) it is pricey, but I think if you're looking for a full coverage, matte foundation, you'll love it.
Shawna W.
I bought this after receiving a sample. I loved it at first. Made my skin look flawless without being 'cakey". A whole bottle lasted a while too, because you only need a little. When I ordered my second bottle though, I seemed like the formula changed or something. It tended to wear off a lot easier, looked oily only after a few hours, and my color didn't match as well either. I haven't tried it again, but if i could get it to work like the first time i had it, I would order it again!
tiffany b.
Greeneville, TN
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I like a heavy foundation one that will cover up anything but not make my face look like i have caked it on and this product does just that. The ONLY down side is that I am very pale so if I don't have a tan the lightest color they carry in stores is to dark. She does have an even lighter shade but is almost impossible to get a hold of because it does stay sold out and only available online. But when I have a tan you can bet that I am wearing this product.
Erin M.
Placentia, CA
I love this foundation. It is definitely a full coverage foundation that will stay on whether you are swimming or going to the club. The matte finish definitely keeps the face looking much more fresh and refreshed. I highly recommend using a beauty blender for the application of the product to keep everything nice and even without causing too many streaks! Highly recommend and for sure worth 35 dollars.
Stephanie K.
Denison , TX
This foundation is the best foundation that I have ever used. I apply it with a damp beauty blender and then apply the Lock-it powder over it. This foundation is COMPLETELY full coverage, I've been able to cover high pigmented tattoos with it, no problem. The only complaint that I have is that it looks very oily and wet on my skin before I use the powder. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ruchi T.
This is the foundation I use everyday. At first I thought it was a bit cakey but I soon realized that a little goes a longggggg way! It is amazing coverage! What i usually do for a more natural look is that I mix it with my moisturizer and then apply it with either my fingers or a foundation brush and even this covers a lot of my blemishes.
Jennifer S.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
I have KVD Lock-it Foundation in the shade Medium 52 and honestly for me, I have oily skin, It goes on nice and the coverage is really good at first but over time during the day the foundation starts to rub off on my nose and on my cheeks. I can even see it separating a couple hours in. I use it daily when I am going to class or when I'm going out for less than 2-3 hours then I immediately take it off because it separates. I'd probably buy another brand before I get this again.
Celeste G.
Oxnard, CA
I was really excited to try this when i purchased it but once i aplied i realized it did not look flattering with dry skin types. Would be better for oily to normal skin
Sydney C.
Decatur, AL
Review for: Medium 54 more...
I liked this product but it's very thick. If you want maximum coverage then this is for you. It had amazing coverage but I like more of a natural subtle look. It looks great. Just not my thing.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation this foundation my opinion is a total fail. I try not to review harshly but this I absolutely hated. It broke my face out I know this bc it's only thing I changed in my routine and soon as I quit it cleared up. Very cakey and it creases. Don't recommend very over rated!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.