Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
I have very fair and oily skin so it's hard for me to find a foundation that works for me, but this one really works! It's full coverage so it covers every blemish and you only need to use one coat. It blends evenly with my skin tone and doesn't wash me out. Even as the day goes on it stays on and looks natural. I highly recommend this product. :)
Amanda W.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is by far my favorite foundation, this is definitely my go to when getting foundation. I find that when I apply it with a foundation brush and buff it out with a damp beauty blender it looks so natural, and not cakey at all. it all depends on how you go about it and how much you apply, I would definitely not reccomned to dry skin types though.
Sol P.
I got this because I live in a tropical climate where everything else melts away. I'm in love with the matte finish it gives and I easily chose the color online. It does feel a little heavy to put on though, so it's not a daily foundation by any means; give your skin a rest in between days with something lighter and maybe spot-treat it with this.
gabby g.
Sweeny, TX
This foundation done wonders for me unlike other foundation that are sticky and gross all day Kat von d maked her foundation 24/7 wear able & also dries up fast. but pros and con's pros you are using a foundation that looks so nice in you, con if you are oily always put primer on because it looks nicer and cleaner. best part about this foundation its 100% cruelty free.❤
Claudia G.
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
It took me so long to love this product. Better yet, make it work for me. The coverage is A1, like no other. But it would be so cakey and separate on my skin. I finally started testing it out with different primers and I found that it works great with illuminating primers or with the smash box photo finish since it’s very creamy. I also mix the foundation with a more liquidity formula and it works great for me! However I still find that it cakes up around my nose and chin at times.
Dana B.
Indianapolis, IN
Horrible for dry skin. It's more full coverage than most foundations I've tried but that comes at a price. It was pretty expensive and it was very drying on my skin. It made my face very cakey, more than any other foundation I've used. All negative points aside, I actually love using it just under my eyes sometimes. It never creases and looks great since the foundation was a shade or two too light for my face anyway. I do think the lighter shades are beautiful for pale skin tones.
Andrea B.
Huntsville, AL
Very full coverage. Multiple shades with easy matching to skin tones. Best applied with blender but also goes on great with a brush. Long lasting, I work a 13 hour shift and it only starts looking cakey around my nose the last hour or so of my shift. There is no oxidation, a little goes a long way. So glad to have discovered this long wearing foundation for my long work days.
Yanet C.
Full coverage foundation!!!
I been looking for a the longest for a full coverage foundation to help me hide my acne but that also won't break me out. Fortunate for me i saw a ton of youtube videos, and heard a lot of good reviews and decided to give it a try. I would usually buy drugstore foundations but this one is definitely worth every penny.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Okay so I tried this for the first time recently and I'm amazed. I have yet to find a foundation that has a super heavy coverage, but that doesn't feel thick and cakey on the skin until I found this product. It blends flawlessly and stays put! I'm in love with this foundation. Highly recommend for special occasions when you want your makeup to stay!
Alexia V.
Merced
Review for: 52 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I love this , its full coverage N it looks so pretty on the skin. Its very long lasting, its not lightweight yet its not heavy its in between but nothing bad tho. I always get this foundation when i run out theres no other foundation i would use as much as this one.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.