Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1969)
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a MUST HAVE.... If you do not have this foundation you are slipping!! It's a matte Finnish and full coverage. Full full coverage. It even coversure tattoos flawlessly . I found my perfect match (deep 71 ) and didn't have to mix shades. This is for real my go to foundation. Kat Von D is a beast at pigments. Still is my go-to Foundation I really don't use anything else
Diana B.
Did not like this foundation it was to heavy on the skin and also creased in the under eye area. Applying it was hard too it dried pretty fast and made it hard to blend properly. I would not buy it again.
Jenifer R.
I really like this product, it applies evenly, gives a nice full coverage, and looks great on your face. But it feels so heavy and almost sticky. I've used my fingers, a beauty blender (Wet and dry), and a foundation brush, but I always have that same feeling. Given that fact, It's one of the few foundations I've found that lasts all day and looks great on my skin. I recently started pairing it with Make Up For Ever Matte Duo on top just to get more of a dry feeling. If it left me feeling more Matte I would give it a 5.
Nicole Q.
West Allis, WI
I'm not a fan of this foundation. This looks terrible on people who have dry skin. It's very drying and made me break out also it applies pretty streaky on the skin.
Alyssa K.
I probably have the least sensitive skin on the planet- nothing breaks me out, and I mean nothing. I bought this foundation from Sephora because of all the hype around it and while it does provide full coverage, it is not worth the breakouts it has caused. I've heard from many people that this foundation has caused bad breakout so be weary before purchasing. Maybe it's just my skin, but I had to return this foundation after a few weeks.
Diana C.
Providence, RI
You have oily skin & can't find a perfect foundation for you ? Well let me tell you this foundation has been a life saver for me especially with the oily skin I carry in the summer . Not only does it cover ever imperfection you have but looks so flawless on the skin . this foundation also has a yellow tent to it . I personally love it and recommend it to people with oily skin .
Mary K.
I have tattoos but not any that I would want to cover up because I got them in places easily covered by my clothes, but I wanted to try this regardless.
I bought this from my local mall to cover up the scars and scratches I have on my arms and legs from my many years of being a tom boy.
And let me tell you. It worked like a charm.
They didn't really have the shades I was looking for so I mixed it with a bitch of my cream foundation from MAC and liquid foundation from Covergirl and my legs looked like a million bucks.
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
Let me just tell you that this has amazing coverage!!! A little literally goes a long way!! The only con thing is that if you like more of a natural feeling coverage, you're not gonna get it here. It has amazing coverage but it does feel thick on your face! But overall, definitely recommend it for long nights of fun! This is my foundation I use when I'm going out with my girls or just going to have a long fun night! ;)
Taylor L.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite foundation I have found so far!!! I use light 42 (lightest shade) and its very pale which is perfect for me, so if you are pale I would give this foundation a chance. No separation on my skin, it just blends so nicely and last all day, I don't have to worry about rubbing off. I know $35 sounds like a lot but I would never trade this foundation for a $7 drugstore one, especially since they are all too dark or orange for me anyway. This one is just perfect for my needs!! And its very full coverage, makes my skin look gorgeous and natural and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
Mandee M.
Wayne, NJ
I bought this from sephora after I saw every ranting and raving about it. Normally I sample things before buying the full size product but I didn't this time I just figured I would wing it since I didnt hear anything negative about it. Full coverage is an understatement! Maybe too much for my skin it was too heavy for me and very cakey no matter what primer or finishing powder I used. I used it a few times and ended up throwing it away because it made my face look way too fake. :(
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon