Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19925)
Media (1915)
Andrea B.
Huntsville, AL
Very full coverage. Multiple shades with easy matching to skin tones. Best applied with blender but also goes on great with a brush. Long lasting, I work a 13 hour shift and it only starts looking cakey around my nose the last hour or so of my shift. There is no oxidation, a little goes a long way. So glad to have discovered this long wearing foundation for my long work days.
vickie n.
Tucson, AZ
This foundation is really thick. The coverage was ok. Better than most but still ok. I love that it's matte. I have dry patches and unless my skin is flaky it doesn't exaggerate it and I like that a lot. I've had acne for 10+ years so I have a lot of scaring and redness and it covers it up decently; not completely but enough. I use this more in the winter time cause it is pretty thick. It's build able and I do need more than others might because of the scaring so that might be why.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
Okay so I tried this for the first time recently and I'm amazed. I have yet to find a foundation that has a super heavy coverage, but that doesn't feel thick and cakey on the skin until I found this product. It blends flawlessly and stays put! I'm in love with this foundation. Highly recommend for special occasions when you want your makeup to stay!
Melissa S.
San Francisco, CA
This foundation covers EVERYTHING. I'm talking where my whole face is covered in acne scars, but it looks airbrushed after using it. It is extremely full coverage! I love that it does that, but I haven't been able to find a good shade for me. I'll revisit it soon to see if I can find a good match when my skin tone changes with the season. However, if you can find your perfect shade, I highly recommend it if you're looking for a full-coverage foundation that lasts all day!
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
I have very fair and oily skin so it's hard for me to find a foundation that works for me, but this one really works! It's full coverage so it covers every blemish and you only need to use one coat. It blends evenly with my skin tone and doesn't wash me out. Even as the day goes on it stays on and looks natural. I highly recommend this product. :)
Kayla F.
Parma Heights, OH
Great coverage, but it's a little too yellow and smells odd. Excellent for dramatic looks and all day wear. Not super good for sensitive skin, as it dried out my cheeks after a few applications.
Sol P.
I got this because I live in a tropical climate where everything else melts away. I'm in love with the matte finish it gives and I easily chose the color online. It does feel a little heavy to put on though, so it's not a daily foundation by any means; give your skin a rest in between days with something lighter and maybe spot-treat it with this.
member-36f604e65
Review for: Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation - Full Coverage, Liquid NET Wt 1.0 Fl. Oz / 30ml (Medium 53 - light to medium complexion with golden yellow undertone) more...
Very full coverage easy to blend could be heavy on hot days but very long lasting this is more suited for winter time I have combination skin and it worked perfect I would recommend this product!
Abby J.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great full coverage foundation (22% pigment!) without feeling like it. It has super staying powder, with a nice matte finish. I'm extremely oily and this is one of the few foundations I can wear without having to blot mid-day. You only need 1 pump for your entire face, so it's definitely a good deal, especially with the price being $35!
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
I love this makeup!!!! I have a very uneven skin tone due to freckles , redness, and dark circles. Two pumps is more than enough to cover all my flawless and imperfections. I love the texture it's thick and not runny like some foundations. Best of all it last me 3 months.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.