Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Denisse C.
Glendale
This product is amazing for all my oily skinned girls. It gives the best coverage and overall hides my acne scarring on my face. The color range is okay, sometimes it's hard to find your shade because you can be in between. This I wouldn't recommend for my dry skinned girls tho because it can cling to dry patches which makes the foundation look horrible
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium 52 more...
I've probably had this foundation for over a year. It's lightweight but you can build it up, for full coverage! It's the best consistency with a matte finish. The quality is amazing, and literally lasts all day! The price is only at $35, compared to more expensive brands than don't give you as much product and have very high prices. I would definitely buy this over again. This is one of my favorites!
Samantha E.
Richmond, KY
I have a serious make up addiction so I've been around the block when it comes to most beauty products. This is my favorite foundation hands down! Not only do I know this foundation is perfect for me but for others as well. I do free lance make up for formal dances, photo shoots, and weddings and have used this type of foundation is perfect for everyone, the different shades mix well together and I can control the coverage by the amount I use. I just can't say enough how much I love it!
Chelsea B.
Kingston, NH
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
First off, this foundation has AMAZING coverage. I have extremely pale skin and suffer from adult acne, which sticks out like a sore thumb on my fair ski tone. This foundation completely erases any redness from my complexion and covers my acne seamlessly. My only complaint is that the shade I got oxidized pretty quickly on me. I tried this stuff before Kat added more shades to her range, so perhaps the light 41 neutral would work a bit better for me? Other than that, I LOVE this foundation.
Janet G.
This is a very very good foundation for all night party or wedding/special event day. This literally stays on your face LOCKED in very very nice. I do want to say that it is hard to take off with just makeup wipes do you need to use an oil based cleanser. Other than that I use mine for special occasions and it does oxidize a little so use a shade lighter than you would normally use!
Zoe C.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought this foundation by Kat Von D and I was really excited to use it because they had my porcelain color. Other brands are yellow or pink in the tint but this one fit really well with color and didn't leave any yellow or pinkish color in the sun. However it felt like paint.. It was hard to put on and wouldn't stick to my face and when it dried it looked crackled and gross. I did not like the way it felt on my face but the overall color was good. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
LaStajia W.
Philadelphia, PA
Kat Vons foundation is a full coverage breathable make up but when it come to different shades they don't have a very big variety especially for darker women I got color matched at sephora and the color they gave me did not match at all it was too dark and too red and I decided to try the color above it and that color was to light and yellow I have this problem a lot with drug store make up but when it comes to high end make up i believe I shouldn't have these problems I'm paying for quality products so I should be able to have a good enough variety to choose from
👑LUCY Y.
This is my all time favorite foundation!! I swear by it! It a little on the heavy side, but it's super full coverage and leaves your face matte and poreless for the rest of the day. You won't have to worry about your makeup sliding around or getting oily with this foundation!
The size for the price is a steal! It comes in a sleep tube with a pump for the product. It honestly feels like its never ending. This is one of the makeup staples I'll always keep around in my glam bag ;)
Bailey Camille S.
S Pittsburg, TN
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
This is the best foundation BY FAR. I have really dry/oily skin, and this holds all day! (No flaking off or sliding off lol) It's SOO light, you forget it's even on! I'm a very pale creature, so it's hard to find a color match, but this line has my exact color. (I'm literally the lightest shade). Forever in love with Kat for coming up with some killer foundation.
Updating to say this is this greatest product from 2017 I’ve tried in the foundation line!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.