Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Jessica K.
I’m on the fence on this. I love Kat Von D products. This seems a bit thick. I do not like a caked on makeup look and my face certainly felt that way. I think it would be better for blemishes.
Eliana L.
Palos Hills, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation! It’s so great and it doesn’t have a bad finish at all. I would totally recommend it to girls who love full coverage. Lots of shades which I find that great. Affordable.
Jessica P.
Cocoa, FL
I love this foundation. It’s one of my favorites because of the coverages. I gave it four stars because it’s very thick and heavy. The way it dries, it settles in my wrinkles and creases. However I would still recommend.
Patty D.
Warrenville, SC
The coverage on this product is great! You do not need a lot to get full coverage. The only issue I have, and it may be a user error, but the product makes my face feel sticky. I’ve tried a few different primers, and no primer, but it still feels sticky. It also rubs off easily. I cannot wear sunglasses when I am wearing this foundation. Again - probably a user error.
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I hated this foundation. It did not agree with my oil/acne skin type at the time. It was so talked about by so many woman but it showed every flaw on my skin. It picked up dry patches and sunk into every crease. It was patchy and wearing off in about an hour after applying it. I have never not liked a foundation so much. I was so disappointed I returned it to Sephora.
megan s.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral more...
My first experience with the kat von d product was pretty good. I got the lightest foundation as I am very fair, i have never found anything lighter than I am but this definitely was out of the park. I had to use warmer colors with it as well. Very full coverage.
Olimpia M.
Agoura Hills, CA
Review for: 47 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
Love love love. I get everything I've ever wanted out of this foundation. It stays in place all day and gives me amazing coverage. I luckily recieved this for review purposes and I'm so happy I did! I defiently recommend for people with oily skin. I will be repurchasing this foundation next time one with a more warmer undertone but I'm so excited I finally tried it!
Kelsey C.
Review for: 49 Light - Neutral Undertone more...
I love the full coverage that this foundation gives me. It gives a matte finish and is super FULL COVERAGE. the only reason I didn’t give this 5 stars is because it is a very thick foundation. Can sometimes cake in areas. However it’s the only foundation that covers all my imperfections.
Crystal S.
Rose Hill, KS
This right here is the highest coverage foundation I've ever tried. It can get a little cakey but I just go lighter in the areas that tend to get cakey. You don't have to set it with powder a bunch either. It stays alllll day. I've fallen asleep with it on (I know I know, bad) but it still looked good the next morning. One pump will do your whole face and then some!
Katey T.
Miamisburg , OH
Best full coverage foundation to cover every last little imperfection. Use sparingly as a little goes a long way, warm the product up on your hand and apply with a brush for the best results.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon