Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19914)
Media (1915)
Lauren C.
West Chester, OH
So I'm not going to say I hated it because I literally used the entire container BUT it wasn't the best, the consistency was just a little bit too thick for my liking. With that being said it was full coverage & did cover up everything so that's always a plus. If you don't mind the thickness, and do want full coverage this is an A+
JaKeirra C.
Fairfax, VA
This is the only foundation I'm using right now and it is my holy grail. I love that there's and actual range of colors and it covers literally everything. The only downside is that if you're a little on the dry side, or have patches of dry skin it will make them show up a little more so I recommend making sure you've exfoliated and moisturized before using!
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
I love this product! This Kat Von D Lock-it tattoo foundation is amazing! I went and bought it and I haven't been happier! This foundation is FULL coverage and really for all skin types, I have very sensitive skin and my skin is fine with it! I love it and even though it is a little bit more then what I would usually spend on foundation I will be buying this foundation once I run out! That is one more thing I will say, this foundation goes a long way and it will take up a while to use it all!!!!
Sabrina R.
Suncook, NH
this is probably.. scratch that THIS IS the best foundation i could even get my hands on. it is a holy grail but i will recommended to hydrate your face before using it because it is very thick. if you have dry skin you need to prep very well before apply and oily skin just needs at least a primer but don't use a matte one. This is great for people who are trying to cover up anything from discoloration to acne scarring.
Amber T.
Lexington, KY
This is my absolute FAVORITE foundation out there. No other foundation compares to this. Awesome coverage, a little def goes a long way. I have super dry skin and this works perfect for me.
aimee p.
cassville, MO
I'm sure this foundation would be beautiful if you have oily skin but stay away if you have severe dry skin. I had to give this away no matter how much moisturizer I put on I could never get an even coverage and it clung to all of my patches, I heard she may be coming out with a new foundation so hopefully it will be geared more towards dryer skin types.
Fabiola C.
This is my holy grail foundation. I've been using it for over a year and have never looked back. It's super full coverage since that's what I prefer and it matches my skin perfectly, it also stays on all day. I never touch this up. I recommend to anyone, but once again if you don't like a super full coverage it might not be for you. I mix it with a hydrating primer and it goes on even smoothr and lighter in a way.
Rosa G.
Northridge, CA
I seriously thought this foundation would work good for me since every review I read and seen on YouTube videos were great reviews & how it would stay on all day and how it is good for oily skin but for me it doesn't work :( After 4 hours it starts looking patchy and after 2 hours it looks soo oily it's ridiculous.
Deff don't recommend for oily skin.
Nicole N.
I am a huge fan of this product. This is the only foundation with full coverage that completely covers my acne scars. This has amazing coverage. It can be a little cakey but just use along with a primer you should be fine. The coverage is so great I don't use any concealer.
Brittany N.
Middletown, OH
I love this product so much!!! I could use it every single day!!! This product isn't only a great product, but the packaging is awesome, and the amount that you get makes you get your money worth!! I would definitely recommend this product!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.