Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
It took me a few applications to decide if I really like this or not. It is a full coverage Foundation so it is very thick. I would suggest applying it with a brush or Beauty Blender for the best application I would not suggest it if you have dry skin, also test before buying for a true match. This foundation looks nice on but it is not one of my favorites.
glory p.
Mi nueva base favorita hablemos del diseño de la botella waooo me encantoo único ella se preocupa por la visualización de como se ven los productos aparte trae un tapón citologia para tapar y no se manche el embase trae bastante producto es de muy buena cobertuna que era lo que yo estaba buscando.yo la aplico con es ponga y queda increible con sola poco cantidad de producto love
Haley M.
Howell, MI
By far my favorite full-coverage foundation! I have fair, acne prone skin and lots of acne scars. My face is often red and blotchy, and I have never found another foundation that covers and stays as well as this one does. Typically, by the end of the day, most foundations have melted off of my oily skin, but this one stays without budging. Highly recommend!
Cassandra G.
Riverside, CA
As a make up artist and photographer, i have to have a full coverage go to in my kit, well this one is it! All my clients request it, and I always recommend it. Especially for covering flaws that you don't want seen in photos. it doesn't feel heavy at all or doesn't make you look cakey, just remember a little goes a very long way. the quality is exceptional.
Jenny A.
This is a great product if you want coverage! It is so thick that you do not need very much of it. I have combination skin and after a long day my face is not so oily. I would recommend this product.
Amy S.
Saylorsburg, PA
I've tried a lot of foundations and this one is by far my favorite. It has amazing coverage, and doesn't get greasy on my face by the end of the day. It lasts about as long as it claims to. I really recommend this foundation. Works great for my oily skin.
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation takes full coverage to a whole different level. I find that it looks very cakey on my skin. The shades run dark and a little goes a loooong way. I will not repurchase this foundation.
JaKeirra C.
Fairfax, VA
This is the only foundation I'm using right now and it is my holy grail. I love that there's and actual range of colors and it covers literally everything. The only downside is that if you're a little on the dry side, or have patches of dry skin it will make them show up a little more so I recommend making sure you've exfoliated and moisturized before using!
Lauren C.
West Chester, OH
So I'm not going to say I hated it because I literally used the entire container BUT it wasn't the best, the consistency was just a little bit too thick for my liking. With that being said it was full coverage & did cover up everything so that's always a plus. If you don't mind the thickness, and do want full coverage this is an A+
Ashley H.
Douglasville , Ga
I love this product! This Kat Von D Lock-it tattoo foundation is amazing! I went and bought it and I haven't been happier! This foundation is FULL coverage and really for all skin types, I have very sensitive skin and my skin is fine with it! I love it and even though it is a little bit more then what I would usually spend on foundation I will be buying this foundation once I run out! That is one more thing I will say, this foundation goes a long way and it will take up a while to use it all!!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.