Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Miranda R.
Jacksonville, FL
This has to be THE best full-coverage foundation I have ever tried, and believe me, I have tried them all. It's suitable for all skin types, does not require a primer, and provides true full coverage with a lightweight feel. My skin looks absolutely flawless, as though it has been airbrushed, and application with a Beauty Blender, on top of a lightweight moisturizer for my somewhat dry skin, leaves me looking dewy-fresh and like I just applied my makeup all day. I would absolutely recommend it to ANYONE!
Andrea D.
Awesome foundation! This is my absolute favorite foundation! It lasts all day even in humidity. It's full coverage but doesn't look like your wearing full coverage foundation. Best of all, it didn't make me breakout! It is pretty expensive for foundation though so I save it for days when I have an event to go to or don't want to have to touch up through out the day.
Nicole F.
Best foundation ever..... this is the only long lasting full coverage matte foundation that stays in place and does its intended function. Love that I can wear this all day without my skin being oily.
Kristina F.
This foundation covers EVERYTHING and lasts all day! It is worth the cost because a little goes a long way so it does last a long time. I switch between this and Revlon Colorstay for work because in an office I don't really need to have perfect makeup, however when I'm going out OR if I have some breakouts then I go to my trusty KVD Lock It to cover everything.
Alaina B.
Branford, CT
This is my go to every day foundation!!! It is very full coverage when applies with a brush but it can be sheered out with a beauty blender. It's the only foundation that hasn't transferred onto my boyfriend's clothing and stays pretty matte all Day. My skin starts out dry but is extremely oily by the end of the day but this looks great all hours of the day anyway!
Stefanie F.
Omg amazing!! I wore this last month for my best friends wedding. It was a matte finish and stayed on through tears and sweats. It was hot for September. It truly was full coverage and my face looked flawless. I would definitely recommend it for anyone who is looking for wedding makeup.
Angel C.
Robertsdale, AL
I love this foundation!! The coverage is amazing. I have a lot of dark spots & acne scars & this covers it all up. I'm also very pale & this is one of the few foundations in my shade
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
For myself, I don't really like this foundation because its way too thick for me and I have dry skin, so it makes you see my dry skin around my nose. It's full coverage, so if you like full coverage you would like this. I bought one, and I've only used it a couple of times and I haven't used it for a while. Still a lot left. A little goes a long way as well. Very thick
Esmeralda D.
When I first bought this product I fell in love with it! It gives you full coverage you don't even need to use concealer to cover up blemishes or dark spots. A little bit of product goes a long way. You don't need to apply a lot of it to your face to get that flawless look. If you apply a lot your face will look cakey, but if you like it like that then go for it.
Julia P.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE! this can literally cover a tattoo. It's full coverage but doesn't feel like you have pounds of makeup on. Typically with full coverage foundations it'll get patchy in my dry areas or it will looked caked on... I don't have any of those problems with this foundation it's stays in place all day. You do need to set it with a powder but overall I love everything about this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon