Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19891)
Media (1911)
Dena W.
First I will say, I do like this product however, there is a learning curve that comes with it. It is maximum coverage foundation a little goes a long way. Too much is a bad thing with this foundation. It will hide anything. Perhaps people with dry skin might not like this formula, I do use it sparingly with a damp beauty sponge. But it is not for everyone.
Kyrstin C.
I was really excited to try this foundation, and the coverage is definitely great. However I found that no matter how little I used it made me look 10+ years older and cakey. I used it with a beauty blender and a brush and neither made a difference. A lot of people love though so it could have just been my skin that didn't agree
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
I love this foundation! it is full coverage, really light weight and looks flawless! its a matte foundation and i fell for the benefits you get from it you get what you pay for. the love the packaging its really cute! i always use mine by applying it with a brush and then blending it out with a beauty blender! i would defiantly recommend this! I'm obsessed!
JaKeirra C.
Fairfax, VA
This is the only foundation I'm using right now and it is my holy grail. I love that there's and actual range of colors and it covers literally everything. The only downside is that if you're a little on the dry side, or have patches of dry skin it will make them show up a little more so I recommend making sure you've exfoliated and moisturized before using!
Ashley L.
Grand Rapids, MN
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
This foundation takes full coverage to a whole different level. I find that it looks very cakey on my skin. The shades run dark and a little goes a loooong way. I will not repurchase this foundation.
Erin C.
Lorena, TX
This is the first high end foundation I have ever tried... I was soo sure I was going to be disappointed... boy was I wrong this stuff is super amazing. It managed to not only cover my horrible acne and dark circles but also last through an entire comiccon without wearing off or flaking or doing the weird crease thing. I'd definitely recommend this to people.
Sabrina R.
Suncook, NH
this is probably.. scratch that THIS IS the best foundation i could even get my hands on. it is a holy grail but i will recommended to hydrate your face before using it because it is very thick. if you have dry skin you need to prep very well before apply and oily skin just needs at least a primer but don't use a matte one. This is great for people who are trying to cover up anything from discoloration to acne scarring.
Cameron B.
mission viejo
Review for: Other more...
The Kat Von D Lock-it foundation is one of my favorites. It is a heavy foundation that will last all day long. Applying with a beautiful blender is easy and provides beautiful results. When this runs out I am running to Sephora to get more. This full coverage, matte foundation will give you beautiful coverage and hide your imperfections.
Lauren C.
West Chester, OH
So I'm not going to say I hated it because I literally used the entire container BUT it wasn't the best, the consistency was just a little bit too thick for my liking. With that being said it was full coverage & did cover up everything so that's always a plus. If you don't mind the thickness, and do want full coverage this is an A+
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Review for: Light 44 more...
Did not like this foundation one bit. It's not too pricy for the size and brand, however it oxidizes so it's extremely hard to shade match. It oxidized at least 2 shades darker then my actual skin. I got rid of it and I don't recommend. It's also super full coverage so if you've got skin that's prone to breakouts I don't know if this'll help that or hurt that.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.