Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Jamie L.
This is not a foundation that is lightweight or fooling around - imagine putting a concealer all over your face. It stays put all day, but finding your right shade match can be confusing because the range is not set up by increments, but by undertones. It can also look really cakey/fake foundation looking very quickly. I think this would be an ok product, but if you are looking for a beautiful longwearing full coverage foundation, go with the Estee Lauder Double Wear. It just looks more skin like.
Ashley H.
Madison, TN
This foundation is the definition of "a little goes a long way". It is full coverage and it sets flawlessly. I also think the packaging is cute. If you have oily skin like me, make sure to use a primer. I know some people have said that they don't need to set it but I think you should if your skin is oily. It's also not a horrible price either for how long it lasts.
Skirmante K.
Mundelein, IL
This is a fantastic foundation for people who look for very full coverage. You need the smallest pea sized drop of foundation for your entire face. The foundation seems to be like pure pigment. It applies fairly easily. Because the foundation has a lot of pigment and is very full coverage it can tend to break a few people out if you don't clean your face properly. To do a nice cleansing of the face to prevent breakouts definitely use a clarisonic at night. Do not use too much product as it can get cakey.
Katie A.
Nampa, ID
This is really a great foundation. It has an insane amount of coverage. The shade range is amazing too. I only owned this for a short amount of time and ended up giving it away because it was too drying on my face. It leaves you with a matte finish and for dry skin people like me, it will just dry you out even more. This is the only reason I gave it four stars.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
This foundation is an incredible full coverage foundation. It blends nicely and covers fully. It is a very heavy foundation and dries with a matte finish. It is a long lasting foundation and mostly waterproof. The only issue I have with this foundation is the smell. It has a very heavily plastic smell. The smell does dissipate after it dries but it strong at first.
Maggie H.
Just purchased this last week & received it in the mail yesterday. Today, as soon as I applied it I fell in love. I began with the kat Von D lightweight primer then the foundation. It was successful in FULL coverage and left my face flawless the entire day without rubbing off. I will now recommend this to EVERYONE. Worth the price, and more than worth the quality.
Trinity D.
Review for: Light 45 more...
I have finished off this product for the simple fact that I wanted to get my moneys worth. However, I had to mix this foundation with a thinner more dewey foundation to get this product to work for an all day look. Without another foundation to balance out this product it easily created harsh lines and became patchy and almost seemed to slide off during the day because it was so thick. I tried to mix up my base products but I still had no luck enjoying my use of this foundation. I will not be repurchasing.
Sabrina B.
This is just one of those foundations I always tend to go back too. I have dry/combo skin, and I have found that using it with my beauty blender makes the application flawless. It lasts all throughout my 8 hour work day without separating and melting off my face. I kinda wish she would come out with a more dewy/luminous finish foundation too! Just to switch it up.
Andrea D.
Awesome foundation! This is my absolute favorite foundation! It lasts all day even in humidity. It's full coverage but doesn't look like your wearing full coverage foundation. Best of all, it didn't make me breakout! It is pretty expensive for foundation though so I save it for days when I have an event to go to or don't want to have to touch up through out the day.
Michelle N.
Review for: Other more...
Deep 74 is a match made in heaven for me. Being a WOC it's hard to find a foundation that matches and this is it. It also can last me a full day without a touch up.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.