Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Jamie T.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
I’ve had problem skin my whole life (aka blemishes, dark spots/sun damage, acne scars, uneven tone, large pores and black heads). Kat Von D outdid herself with this liquid foundation (I expect nothing less from a tattoo artist)! After priming I use a small amount and blend to get perfect looking skin. I’m not a fan of liquid foundations being that they feel so much heavier than a powder, but let’s face it, sometimes your skin needs something more powerful. So put your best face forward and splurge on this product!
Alaina B.
Branford, CT
This is my go to every day foundation!!! It is very full coverage when applies with a brush but it can be sheered out with a beauty blender. It's the only foundation that hasn't transferred onto my boyfriend's clothing and stays pretty matte all Day. My skin starts out dry but is extremely oily by the end of the day but this looks great all hours of the day anyway!
Katie A.
Nampa, ID
This is really a great foundation. It has an insane amount of coverage. The shade range is amazing too. I only owned this for a short amount of time and ended up giving it away because it was too drying on my face. It leaves you with a matte finish and for dry skin people like me, it will just dry you out even more. This is the only reason I gave it four stars.
Sabrina B.
This is just one of those foundations I always tend to go back too. I have dry/combo skin, and I have found that using it with my beauty blender makes the application flawless. It lasts all throughout my 8 hour work day without separating and melting off my face. I kinda wish she would come out with a more dewy/luminous finish foundation too! Just to switch it up.
Julie T.
Morrow, GA
FULLLLLLLLL COVERAGE coming through!! Yes it's definitely very full coverage ladies, which means what?? It's thick in consistency and a little goes a long way. Use a minimal amount for the entire face and you won't feel the least bit cakey. The price point isn't that bad for a high end product. It's overall a great product if you are a full coverage freak like me :)
Kristina F.
This foundation covers EVERYTHING and lasts all day! It is worth the cost because a little goes a long way so it does last a long time. I switch between this and Revlon Colorstay for work because in an office I don't really need to have perfect makeup, however when I'm going out OR if I have some breakouts then I go to my trusty KVD Lock It to cover everything.
Katia o.
Napa, CA
This foundation is very thick, it could easily look cakey. I found it hard to apply and blend in with the beauty blender. It is full coverage and it found it hard to find a shade that matched me. I noticed that it would cling to my dry patches and it would rub off if there was oil Being produced on my face (even though I would set it with powder and setting spray)
Kayla B.
So amazing! Lasted me about a year. I love the coverage! I would definitely say it is a heavy coverage. What i love about this is that it works so well! I even have dry skin and it didn't do what most foundations do on my dry skin, which is make everything more noticable. Longevity for this foundation, for me personally, was about 8+ hours. One on my absolute favorites.
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I love this foundation!!! This is my go to for all my makeup looks! It has full coverage with I love! And it stays all day!! I love it so much! It has a matte finish witch is great. I love all Kat Von d products!!!. I'm wearing it in the picture! It makes my skin look so flawless!!! It is worth the money!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
Andrea D.
Awesome foundation! This is my absolute favorite foundation! It lasts all day even in humidity. It's full coverage but doesn't look like your wearing full coverage foundation. Best of all, it didn't make me breakout! It is pretty expensive for foundation though so I save it for days when I have an event to go to or don't want to have to touch up through out the day.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.