Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1937)
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a MUST HAVE.... If you do not have this foundation you are slipping!! It's a matte Finnish and full coverage. Full full coverage. It even coversure tattoos flawlessly . I found my perfect match (deep 71 ) and didn't have to mix shades. This is for real my go to foundation. Kat Von D is a beast at pigments. Still is my go-to Foundation I really don't use anything else
Jessica B.
Richmond, KY
When I say this product is full coverage, I mean it is FULL. COVERAGE. It will cover-up anything and everything. Now, that does mean that it feels like full coverage too. You WILL feel this on your face. I'm a full coverage addict, so that doesn't bother me at all, but I see people giving less stars because they "don't like the texture" and I'm just saying if you can't handle the feeling of full coverage foundation don't get it. product also lasts forever. I've had mine since November 2014 and I've used a bit over half.
Shelbie T.
springfield
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have so many good things to say about this foundation! This is hands down the best one I've ever used it isn't heavy and stays on all day and it doesn't make me break out I will definitely buy this again
Jennifer G.
I love this foundation it covers up my dark circles so well and my nose tends to get oily through out the day but with this foundation I don't really have that problem anymore. I only need half a pump to cover everything up and its not heavy on the skin. This product has a matte finish to it and the bottle design is really cute I highly recommend this foundation its my favorite.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. Some people say it's very "cakey" but I didn't have that problem. I have oily skin and this gives me the nice matte finish I love, and it lasts all day! One bottle goes a long way, I have had mine for 2 months and still haven't used it all!
Bani A.
I love this foundation. It's truly full coverage! I used to pack on layers of foundation and concealer and powder to cover up my acne scars and discoloration but one layer of this is all I need. Seriously makes my life so much easier. Yes, it's thick & heavy duty and I recommend using a good moisturizer underneath and a good cleanser when you take it off. Otherwise, AMAZING!
Marissa H.
Port Orchard, WA
I will never use anther foundation again! It stays in so well! The color is bashful and it blends perfectly! A little goes a long way. It just looks amalgam it beautiful on the skin and I would tell anybody to switch from what their using now and start using this because it's incredible and will blow you away with how different it is than your normal drugstore foundation!
Itati T.
Coachella, CA
If you have acne or dark spots anything you want to cover up on your face this will do the job. It's very full coverage and its think. It has a weird smell and it dries very fast so you have to work quickly. Regardless of all of that this gives you a flawless look. If you're going for a more natural look this is not the foundation. I love it when I have redness or acne
Perla G.
I have oily skin so I'm always looking for a full coverage foundation with great staying power. This one has a very heavy feel to it. I mean, it felt like I was wearing a mask. I would have been able to overlook the feel of it so long as it looked natural, but it did not. It looked cakey and heavy and unblended. I really wanted to like this foundation, but it was a miss for me.
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
Love how this foundation comes in shades for people with honey or yellow-like skin tones, unlike other foundations that supposedly come in warm colors. I would try them out and they would still be too pink or too orange. I'm glad my friends recommended me this foundation, it has great coverage! If you don't wear a lot makeup like me, the tube will last quite a long time.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon