Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Perla G.
I have oily skin so I'm always looking for a full coverage foundation with great staying power. This one has a very heavy feel to it. I mean, it felt like I was wearing a mask. I would have been able to overlook the feel of it so long as it looked natural, but it did not. It looked cakey and heavy and unblended. I really wanted to like this foundation, but it was a miss for me.
Alma O.
Jersey Vlg, TX
This is one of the best foundations I have ever tried! I have normal/combination skin, i tend to get oily around my nose. It is about $32 but it is worth the money! You don't need more than a pump so it'll definitely last you for a long while. I don't have too many pimples, but the few that I do get, this foundation took care of covering them up without any concealer. You don't even need to use a primer before you use this. The only downside from this foundation is that it can get cakey, BUT that's only if you apply too much! One pump is seriously all you need! Anyone who needs good coverage from their foundation or that likes a full coverage should definitely give this a try!
Rosa G.
Would so give this foundation 100x stars if i can! love the flawless finished look it gives! definitely very matte, my go to favorite foundation! very full coverage and blends seamlessly! recommend this!
Sarah R.
San Pedro , CA
I am sooo in love with this foundation. My friend tried it on me one night and I was absolutely obsessed! Within the next week i had gone to Sephora and purchased it. It is definitely one of my favorite make up products and its perfect for special occasions or nights out because it provides full coverage and lasts all night. i would recommend this product to everyone.
Ashley  W.
Glassboro, NJ
Ladies! This is for those girls who has acne or discoloration. It covers everything like magic. For those of you with minimal skin imperfections this wouldn't be your foundation. This is FULL coverage, which I personally love and need. It made me look like a doll with perfect skin but not to cakey. Just be sure to use a small amount. To that idea, it is def worth your money because a little goes a lonnnng way
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
Sephora gave me a few samples
They were the wrong shades for my fair complexion but plan to go back and get the right shade
The foundation coverd every little freckle and blemish
It was very thick and hard to blend if you leave it on longer then 44 seconds
A little goes a long way though
It smelled a little weird but overall I would try sample of product again in my right shade and possibly buy in the future
Def full coverage ! Like working with a blank canvas and did not settle in wrinkles thought the day
Allison D.
Wasn’t to fond of the way it worked with my skins texture, it’s super pigmented & full coverage but I have huge pores & HORRIBLE textured skin, maybe if I had better skin would I like it more. Future buy
Sarah T.
Citrus Heights, CA
This foundation is pretty good. It's very matte, It's VERY full coverage (you don't even need a concealer it's that full coverage) It's long lasting. The only problem I have is that it says it doesn't look cakey, but I did feel like it did look a little cakey on me and that it says it doesn't transfer, but it did transfer onto my clothes. I have normal skin, so I think it might not look cakey on some one with Oily skin. I think this would be PERFECT for some one with oily skin and with a lot of imperfections.
Tanya B.
Dallas, TX
I bought this foundation thinking it was going to be similar to my Estee Lauder double wear however I feel that this foundation can look really cakey you really quick. I feel like with this foundation I really have to concentrate on the way I apply it because you have to use the perfect tool really hydrate your skin in order for it to look flawless. Honestly I feel like I have to really think about this foundation when I apply it unlike other foundation so for that reason I will not be repurchasing this
Jamie T.
Review for: 54 Medium - Cool Undertone more...
I’ve had problem skin my whole life (aka blemishes, dark spots/sun damage, acne scars, uneven tone, large pores and black heads). Kat Von D outdid herself with this liquid foundation (I expect nothing less from a tattoo artist)! After priming I use a small amount and blend to get perfect looking skin. I’m not a fan of liquid foundations being that they feel so much heavier than a powder, but let’s face it, sometimes your skin needs something more powerful. So put your best face forward and splurge on this product!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.