Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Jennifer G.
I love this foundation it covers up my dark circles so well and my nose tends to get oily through out the day but with this foundation I don't really have that problem anymore. I only need half a pump to cover everything up and its not heavy on the skin. This product has a matte finish to it and the bottle design is really cute I highly recommend this foundation its my favorite.
Regan C.
N Little Rock, AR
Okay, I'm sure I am the very unpopular opinion here but I cannot stand this foundation. The coverage is awesome for about 5 minutes. Then, it started to immediately break up around my nose area and made my skin feel tacky. I think it was just really way too thick of a formula for my skin type.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. Some people say it's very "cakey" but I didn't have that problem. I have oily skin and this gives me the nice matte finish I love, and it lasts all day! One bottle goes a long way, I have had mine for 2 months and still haven't used it all!
Brittney V.
Hands down my FAVORITE foundation EVER! It is full coverage and super bendable! And when I say Full coverage, I mean it.. My sister was in a wedding and I used this foundation to cover up one of her tattoos (Which is words written in DARK black ink) and you could NOT even tell. It leaves your skin looking flawless! Basically Its magic in a bottle to me, lol hope this helped! :)
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Light 48 more...
I am about to do some very hard bragging on this foundation. When I first seen Kat Von D use it on her tattoos I was like yeah right there is no way a foundation gives that much coverage. So, I do what any normal girl would do. I take my boyfriend who is pretty tatted up to Sephora. I was seriously in some shock. I found my color and I bought it immediately without hesitation. It covered so unbelievably well. Like I could not describe my excitement even if I wanted. She seriously overdone herself. This is in my top 5.
Dianne G.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Medium 57 more...
I purchased this product under the recommendations of a lot of people and I wished I took into consideration the other girls' preference when it comes to foundation coverage. I don't have terrible skin on my face, so I prefer a very sheer/light coverage.

Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is way too much coverage for me. It will definitely work well for women who are looking for a really full, matte coverage... and this product is super matte! I can see the appeal for a specific type of makeup style for sure.
Katelynn R.
Kutztown, PA
Full coverage just like I like my foundation. I enjoy the fact that it is transfer proof & stays on my face with a matte finish. I wish the price wasn't so high.
Shelbie T.
springfield
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have so many good things to say about this foundation! This is hands down the best one I've ever used it isn't heavy and stays on all day and it doesn't make me break out I will definitely buy this again
Corbyn D.
danville, KY
Full coverage, but....

This foundation will most definitely cover anything. Kat Von D made herself famous for tattooing people, and now she's made a name for herself for covering things up!

The foundation itself is sub par. Its extremely sticky and leaves your face feeling cakey, and it highlights any wrinkles or facial hair you might have. The bottle it comes in is very inconvenient and messy, and looks gross after you use it for a week or two.

The foundation is most definitely long-wear, and stays put all day, but unless your face is perfect, your insecurities will stand out like a nun in a brothel!
Caitlin D.
Middletown, OH
While I love most other Kat Von D palettes, this foundation did not work well for me. It had a strong smell and was very thick. That being said, if you want absolute full coverage, this foundation is for you, and it does not budge. For myself, this foundation clung to my dry spots and didn't smooth over my face nicely. While everyone should make opinions for themselves, this is a hard no for me from now on.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.