Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19903)
Media (1914)
Rea F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm a freelance model and sometimes I have to do my own makeup on shoots and this is the foundation I find myself reaching for. It gives me full coverage, it lasts all day and I don't have to touch it up. It also photographs beautifully. I wouldn't recommend this foundation as an everyday foundation, but more so as a special occasion foundation; because it can get a little cakey.
Liz L.
Great full coverage foundation. Covers everything. Stays put all day.. easy to apply. It does feel a little heavier on the skin, but worth the coverage to me. Looks great in pictures. I would recommend it.
Jennifer G.
I love this foundation it covers up my dark circles so well and my nose tends to get oily through out the day but with this foundation I don't really have that problem anymore. I only need half a pump to cover everything up and its not heavy on the skin. This product has a matte finish to it and the bottle design is really cute I highly recommend this foundation its my favorite.
Taylor L.
Fargo, ND
This is my favorite foundation I have found so far!!! I use light 42 (lightest shade) and its very pale which is perfect for me, so if you are pale I would give this foundation a chance. No separation on my skin, it just blends so nicely and last all day, I don't have to worry about rubbing off. I know $35 sounds like a lot but I would never trade this foundation for a $7 drugstore one, especially since they are all too dark or orange for me anyway. This one is just perfect for my needs!! And its very full coverage, makes my skin look gorgeous and natural and doesn't feel heavy on my skin.
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This is by far my favorite full coverage foundation. Some people say it's very "cakey" but I didn't have that problem. I have oily skin and this gives me the nice matte finish I love, and it lasts all day! One bottle goes a long way, I have had mine for 2 months and still haven't used it all!
Shelbie T.
springfield
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I have so many good things to say about this foundation! This is hands down the best one I've ever used it isn't heavy and stays on all day and it doesn't make me break out I will definitely buy this again
Bani A.
I love this foundation. It's truly full coverage! I used to pack on layers of foundation and concealer and powder to cover up my acne scars and discoloration but one layer of this is all I need. Seriously makes my life so much easier. Yes, it's thick & heavy duty and I recommend using a good moisturizer underneath and a good cleanser when you take it off. Otherwise, AMAZING!
Stephanie V.
I recently purchased this foundation. I like it, and think it is nice, but it wouldn't be a first choice for me. If you struggle with acne, dark spots, or anything else you really want to cover up this would be the foundation for you. I personally don't have blemishes often, and like a foundation that isn't so "heavy". The product is good, just make sure it is right for you.
Karina P.
Craig, CO
Awesome coverage very Matte formula and Dewey finish blends easily and will stay on even on a rough night out! Good photo quality as well and not too shiny works best on dry skin
Crystal A.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a MUST HAVE.... If you do not have this foundation you are slipping!! It's a matte Finnish and full coverage. Full full coverage. It even coversure tattoos flawlessly . I found my perfect match (deep 71 ) and didn't have to mix shades. This is for real my go to foundation. Kat Von D is a beast at pigments. Still is my go-to Foundation I really don't use anything else
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.