Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19885)
Media (1909)
Angie E.
Johnstown, PA
The coverage is amazing, I'll give it that much. But it was way too thick and cakey for me. It felt like I put a layer of literal paint on my face. I tried many different tools to apply it and I always got the same result. It would also oxidize and get darker about an hour after I had it on. I wanted to love it, because I'm a full coverage girl, but this just didn't do it for me.
Fabi A.
Lovettsville, VA
I have terrible acne scars and this foundation is my everything! It's pricey but that little pump lasts me about two months! One pump is enough for my whole face, it's so thick and full coverage that I do not need any concealer at all!
But even though I love it, do not put too much powder on if you're wearing this foundation. It will crease into fine lines and make it look cakey
Deana L.
Medway, OH
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! At first I was skeptical because of the price and was worried it wouldn't work after spending the money. Let me say though, it is totally worth it! It actually covers up small pimples and makes my skin look like an even color. It's easy to build on and doesn't smudge when putting on blush or bronzer after. This is by far my favorite foundation!
Brandy S.
Richmond, VA
This foundation definitely lasts on your face. It's s little pricey around$40 if I remember correctly. Doesn't take much to cover your face however in my opinion its worth the money.
Rashina H.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
This is my go to foundation for any event I attend that I know there will be many pictures being taken (mainly weddings). The foundation has a heavy coverage but is still build able. For the insane coverage it gives, it is surprisingly not cakey. Any makeup I put on top of it looks beautiful and lasts all day and night. I don't think I would ever feel comfortable without having this foundation in my collection.
Kara S.
Review for: Light 44 more...
This foundation worked incredibly well the first couple times I used it but as I used it more it began to not last as long and caked on my skin, the product did not last all day and the product does go fast
LACEY S.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This is the HOLY GRAIL foundation for me! I get so many compliments every time I go out in public wearing this! I use this on my clients as well! I'm committed for life!!!
Janine M.
If you are suffering from dark spots, blemishes and can't find any product that will cover? Well, This liquid foundation is the best I have encountered yet!! As a makeup artist I have tried literally everything out there & this foundation literally blurs always imperfections right before your eyes and stays put all day and night!! Thank you so much Kat Von D for this AMAZING product !
eirini t.
This foundation is amazing if you're oily and want full coverage with long wear . This is my summer go to foundation for years now .. it literally doesn't budge! The trick is to make sure you moisturize and prime really well.. the smoother the skin underneath the better. You really only need the smallest bit fir your whole face .. it's a game changer!
Alexandra G.
Hillsdale, IL
The perfect foundation! I've found that a little goes a very long way and if you tend to want extreme coverage , that little drop of foundation on your brush will do. I have some skin problems such as chin and forehead acne and not only has this line been a full coverage game changer but it stays on all day , doesn't get oily and I don't have to reapply as often as most foundations.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.