Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...61 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1945)
Laura L.
Love the coverage awesome product I wear it on a daily basis and it last up to 3 month matte finish and I put powder on top so it will look more matte super good coverage would highly recommend this foundation
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
KVD Lock it foundation is my go to foundation. I love the coverage without looking cake & leaves my face flawless. I love that I can be in 120 degree heat in the desert or go swimming & it looks like my face was never touched with this foundation. It's absolutely a must have but most KVD products are. Also the bottle is gorgeous & a little goes a long ways
Dania M.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is full coverage, you so not need as much foundation, since it does the job at covering imperfections. It does feel a little heavy I usually use this for a special event not a daily use for me.
Jasmine G.
Oakland, CA
I wanted to be really excited about this but I really wasn't all that sold on this product. Yes, it is full coverage and all but the only downfall is maybe since the product is that thick it gives you a cake on look not a flawless one. It's some what blendable. The darker shades have a really orange tone to it that isn't all that cute. If you wear a NC42-45 I would say get the #62. I had to mix colors to get a shade that suites me. I recommend going into sephora and trying it out first :)
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
BEST FOUNDATION EVER. First of all, her foundation formula is amazing. A little drying, but that's why you use a moisturizer. Secondly, her foundation shades come in both warm and cool tones. For years I could not find the proper foundation shade because I have a cool complexion and most foundations have yellows undertones. Now I don't look like I'm incompetent at makeup!! thank you Kat!!
Maggie C.
Independence, KY
This is my go to foundation and I love it more than anything. I have normal/dry skin and this has been one of the only foundations I have loved and buy more than once. I never have to use more than two pumps to get full coverage wether I am doing light foundation or laying a bunch on. It feels light, doesn't look cakey, and overall is my favorite foundation. I highly recommend to try this.
Paityn C.
Attica
I did not like this foundation. I found it incredibly drying. If you have just a bit of dry skin this completely accentuates it and makes it stand out. It made face look scaly. I ended up returning it.
Kyla B.
Lees summit, MO
I purchased this foundation from a recommendation. I don't usually wear a full face of foundation day to day, but I was eager to try this. & oh my goodness! It's amazing. I fully believe you need a primer for this to look the best it can. I apply mine with a foundation brush. One pump of foundation will do my whole face, and occasionally I have some left over. It literally leaves my skin looking flawless and it stays all day.
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
My all time favorite matte foundation!! This foundation stays on literally all day without getting oily (and. I have oily skin). It's very lightweight but has perfect coverage. I choose to put this makeup on with my fingers because i feel as if it helps with a flawless look. I just ran out of it yesterday so I soon will be taking a trip to Sephora. If you've not tried this foundation yet. Do it now :)
Ellie K.
Villa Hills, KY
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am VERY fair skinned and it's so hard for me to find a foundation that truly matches my complexion. The shade Light 44 is perfect. It goes on so smooth and lasts all day. A little goes a LONG way. It's very buildable and provides a very full coverage. Controls shine all day. Will definitely purchase again. Very reasonably priced as well!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon