Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19884)
Media (1909)
Jasmine G.
Oakland, CA
I wanted to be really excited about this but I really wasn't all that sold on this product. Yes, it is full coverage and all but the only downfall is maybe since the product is that thick it gives you a cake on look not a flawless one. It's some what blendable. The darker shades have a really orange tone to it that isn't all that cute. If you wear a NC42-45 I would say get the #62. I had to mix colors to get a shade that suites me. I recommend going into sephora and trying it out first :)
Paityn C.
Attica
I did not like this foundation. I found it incredibly drying. If you have just a bit of dry skin this completely accentuates it and makes it stand out. It made face look scaly. I ended up returning it.
Katie W.
The Dalles, OR
This foundation is the fullest coverage foundation I've ever used in my life. Its fuller coverage than the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I have very dry skin and this stuff to all my dry patches but I can see this working for people with oily skin. The only way I see this working for people with dry skin is if they mix in an oil or and moisturizer. Do not recommend for people with dry skin. But you only skin girls will probably love this stuff.
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
When I started wearing "good" makeup, I bought everything KVD had bc I loved her. I used this foundation for years never knowing there were much better choices for me. This foundation is just okay. I have oily skin with some dry patches. And no matter how much primer I use, this foundation clings to my dry spots. It doesn't control my oily areas either. I love almost all of KVD's line, but not this
Laura L.
Love the coverage awesome product I wear it on a daily basis and it last up to 3 month matte finish and I put powder on top so it will look more matte super good coverage would highly recommend this foundation
Karen S.
Carson, CA
I like a lot it covers all my redness and freckles :) a little goes a long way i love. The packaging its a decent amount it has. If you put to much it will turn cakey i have dry skin and it applies well with the lockit primer which i love also :) i love kvD products :) love it
Dania M.
San Diego, CA
This foundation is full coverage, you so not need as much foundation, since it does the job at covering imperfections. It does feel a little heavy I usually use this for a special event not a daily use for me.
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
BEST FOUNDATION EVER. First of all, her foundation formula is amazing. A little drying, but that's why you use a moisturizer. Secondly, her foundation shades come in both warm and cool tones. For years I could not find the proper foundation shade because I have a cool complexion and most foundations have yellows undertones. Now I don't look like I'm incompetent at makeup!! thank you Kat!!
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
My all time favorite matte foundation!! This foundation stays on literally all day without getting oily (and. I have oily skin). It's very lightweight but has perfect coverage. I choose to put this makeup on with my fingers because i feel as if it helps with a flawless look. I just ran out of it yesterday so I soon will be taking a trip to Sephora. If you've not tried this foundation yet. Do it now :)
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I have recently started using this product and I like it. I have dry skin and it still works great. It does have a yellow undertone and is kind of mousey but still spreads very well.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.