Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19909)
Media (1915)
Shanaya A.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
One of the best foundations I've ever used. I have mixed oily and dry skin and it reacts well to both. Not too heavy and cakey; and it stays put all day long! It's the only one I've been using for about a year!
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
Review for: Medium 65 Warm more...
This has been my foundation for about five years ! It is full coverage to the max . I get compliments all the time about how amazing my skin looks like with this on! It doesn't show my pores and I don't need concelear with this half the time . It blends really well and a little goes a long way !!! It's a little pricey but sooo worth it my foundations usually last me more then a year ! Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Zelenia F.
Review for: Light 47 more...
I love this foundation, i did spend quite sometime in sephora trying to find the right color because i heard it oxodizes. But when I tired one that seemed like the one I let it set and breath for a hour and loved it. It's my go to foundation light weight and has great coverage, I don't need concealer with it but i choose to wear it with concealer. I find it to transer very little to clothing. Some foundation when i use a wipe to take it off still feels like it's there (and yes i do wash my face after it's just to get the first bit off) but this one i don't feel like it stayed the same. LOVE.
Cassidy M.
Brentwood
This foundation is my go to! I love the coverage!! It's so amazing! I always apply with a foundation brush then blend with a sponge and it always looks flawless!
Gicar S.
This foundation is my holy grail. I use this daily in the wintertime because it is a bit too heavy for summer. The texture is very thick so a little goes a long way. The finish is matte and it looks flawless. The pros it's one of the cheapest higher end foundations, great color selection, cute packaging, excellent coverage. The cons may be a little too thick for some, the shade range is a little strange you just have to try out the colors before purchasing. For reference I'm a mac shade nc45 in winter I use m62, in summer deep71
Madisyn B.
Eglin afb, Fl
I have recently started using this product and I like it. I have dry skin and it still works great. It does have a yellow undertone and is kind of mousey but still spreads very well.
Janira R.
Ontario, CA
With this foundation I do have mixed feelings about I love it and hated at the same time it's a full coverage foundation but for some reason when I'm out and I sweat I tap it and it turns lighter I don't know if it's just me or not but other then that o do like it a lot I really want to try her concealer 😊
Karen S.
Carson, CA
I like a lot it covers all my redness and freckles :) a little goes a long way i love. The packaging its a decent amount it has. If you put to much it will turn cakey i have dry skin and it applies well with the lockit primer which i love also :) i love kvD products :) love it
Amanda C.
I am a girl who is very insecure of the "natural" skin. I have acne prone skin, uneven skin tone, hyper pigmentation, redness. This foundation covers everything and makes my skin look flawless! It gives me such a confidence boost and I absolutely love it. It is definitely worth the money if you love full coverage! A little goes a long way and that's another thing I love about it. If it starts to look cakey it's nothing that MAC Fix+ or any spray cannot fix or use a beauty blender to thin it out. Definitely recommend this to everyone.
Haley W.
Milledgeville, GA
This foundation's coverage is honestly unbelievable. I love it. Also it is the only brand of foundation I've found an exact match for my extremely pale skin tone in. My skin is dry so I was very concerned about how mattifying this foundation would be but when I use a moisturizer and a primer like the too faced hangover rx primer it really doesn't show my dry skin. The foundation sets very quickly but it applies evenly and easily. Overall this is an outstandingly good product.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.