Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Zelenia F.
Review for: Light 47 more...
I love this foundation, i did spend quite sometime in sephora trying to find the right color because i heard it oxodizes. But when I tired one that seemed like the one I let it set and breath for a hour and loved it. It's my go to foundation light weight and has great coverage, I don't need concealer with it but i choose to wear it with concealer. I find it to transer very little to clothing. Some foundation when i use a wipe to take it off still feels like it's there (and yes i do wash my face after it's just to get the first bit off) but this one i don't feel like it stayed the same. LOVE.
MaryKate F.
orlando
This is absolutely my favorite foundation. I have dehydrated skin and it's hard for me to find something that won't cling on to the dry patches, but this Kat Von D foundation is photo ready, full coverage , Dewey,and smooth foundation and I've never had a problem with it clinging onto my dry patches. Also this product has not made my skin look or feel cakey. This is my favorite product yet. I 100% recommend this product to anyone, especially those looking for a high coverage foundation that leaves your skin looking flawless through out the day.
Keilani R.
Rosenberg, TX
My go to favorite foundation beside Mac studio fix fluid. Even through the humidity in Texas and Louisiana it never fails to amaze me how it stays put and I also have oily/combination skin. Its full coverage and may be a bit heavy for some people who hardly wear foundation but, I honestly dont even feel it.
Manda B.
Wellington, CO
This is my favorite foundation. I have a very light complexion and it is always hard for me to find the perfect shade. I love heavy coverage, and hate when I have to cake make up on to achieve the right amount of coverage. This foundation, however, is perfect. The shades go light enough that I have a perfect color match, and it's really heavy coverage. A little bit goes a long way, so you can get the full coverage without feeling like you've got a layer of make up on your face. I use sephora's brand of primer, and the foundation lasts all day!
Rubi S.
Review for: Light 45 more...
I really wanted to like this foundation. I got a sample at Sephora and was given the perfect match and it covered up my breakouts like a dream. the only problem is once I took it off the breakouts were worse and I started to breakout on my forehead which I never do. it's also very thick and feels heavy on the skin. it's not a a bad foundation lots of people love it unfortunately my skin did not!
Ashly G.
Chino, CA
This is my favorite high end foundation. Actually it's my favorite foundation in general. Although the consistency seems thick, once applied to the face it gives full coverage without looking cakey and it doesn't feel like you're wearing foundation. I have very oily skin so I always set my foundation, but the finish of this one is Demi matte and very natural looking. Definitely worth every penny.
Shanaya A.
Review for: Light 41 Neutral, Light 43 Warm more...
One of the best foundations I've ever used. I have mixed oily and dry skin and it reacts well to both. Not too heavy and cakey; and it stays put all day long! It's the only one I've been using for about a year!
Tia B.
Review for: 53 Medium - Warm Undertone more...
I have combination skin, sometimes dry, sometimes oily. This product does not compliment my skin type. When I use this foundation it gives my face that caked on look. I will not be purchasing this product again.
Lydia S.
This was my very first foundation when I started using make up! I love it! It covers all your flaws and red spots so well! With a little that you use too! It's easy to apply! You'll love it once you start! It's a little bit on the pricy side but I definitely love!
Aubriana N.
Eagle Bridge, NY
I will start out by saying that the Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation is my all time favorite! I have tried so many different foundations and spent hundreds of dollars tryinf to find one that I love. I instantly fell in love with this product. This is not only extremely full coverage, it doesn't budge all day long. I love applying this with my beauty blender for a flawless face all day long. ✨
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.