Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19865)
Media (1907)
Vindia Z.
Inglewood, CA
I have normal to dry skin and because this is a thick foundation I was a tad bit worried. Boy was I wrong, this foundation feels so lightweight in my opinion, and it lasts all day even without a setting powder. Works well with a beauty blender or a brush, I use real techniques expert face brush. Love the packaging, I am convinced Kat Von D can do NO WRONG, amazing amazing would recommend to everyone.
Sandy S.
If you are a fan of FULL coverage foundations, this one is for YOU! A little tiny bit goes a loooong way so be cautious if you don't want to look cakey. It stays on all day on my dry to combination skin but make sure to set up your t-zone with some translucent powder. Since it is soooo full coverage, I find my skin maintains its glow if I spray my drier areas with some hydrating mist (it is so very dry where I live!). I mostly use this foundation when going out at nights or when I need to be extra presentable during the day. Would totally repurchase.
Amanda T.
Kinnelon, NJ
I really wanted to like this foundation. I first bought it when it first came out years ago and it was just too thick and the color range was off. I have yellow undertones with an olive skin tone and the closest shade I could find was orange. When I found out she came out with a new shade range I was so excited to try, but this still was just too thick for me to work with. It clogged my pores horribly.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Today my dreams came true. I went to Sephora and a awesome makeup artist help me pick the right foundation. Of course I knew I had to have Kat Von D... I went in with not a drop of make up on and she sat me down. She explained how to use it . It blended in perfectly. Covered some of my dark spots on my skin. When she was done I was amazed at how light it felt on my skin. I also loved the matte finish. It's lasted all day. I'm in love. Love Kat Von D
Angela L.
Ontario
Review for: Medium 54 more...
Loved it at first but now I hate it makes my skin break out and doesn't give it a nice finish look, I personally really loved it but now it just doesn't work for me.
Haley L.
Fairmont, WV
This is one of the best foundations I've ever tried! It lasts all day, doesn't crease in my smile lines, it gives a super full coverage without looking cakey and the formula is thick so if you're someone who prefers a lighter formula and more sheer coverage this isn't for you. Overall I recommend, packaging is very sleek and they have a wide variety of shades. It is pricey but it's an amazing foundation!
Kabin L.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Medium 52 Neutral more...
 For how pricey this item was i was extremely disappointed. This product claims it is 24 hour wear, full coverage, transfer-resistant, and matte finish. It is pretty light weight and very full coverage but it is not 24 hour wear not very matte and def not transfer resistant at all.. got this item in sephora where they told me it is for all types of skin but that is not the case. If you have oily skin i highly recommend that you dont purchase this item. this item makes you look very caked up. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Jessica l.
Lafayette, LA
This is my holy-Grail foundation. It has covered everything I've ever needed to cover, and it is my favorite when my Rosacea is flaring up. I sometimes mix it with a BB cream or a more liquid-y foundation because the coverage can be that intense! This product has lasted many, many days in the Louisiana heat and I know I can always count on it when I'm wearing it.
Megan S.
Lombard, IL
The product is really great. It is very light even though it is thick. It is very simple to apply. It is a bit dewy but nothing powder can't fix. It is a bit expensive but worth it. I would totally buy it again.
Ashlyn A.
I wanted to adore this foundation, but sadly, I couldn't love it by itself. It's far too thick and makes my skin look almost grey because of its consistency. However, I recently started mixing it with a thinner, light coverage foundation of mine (l'oréal pro glow) and I'm in love! For the price, it may still be worth it if you can make it work for you. But for a single use by itself, unless your skin is already flawless and you can use a small amount, I would not recommend.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.