Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1941)
Misty C.
Dallas, GA
I've tried many different foundations varying from liquid to powder, as well as brand, and I must say this foundation have been the perfect match for my combination skin. I have a moderately to high oily t-zone, some splotchy red spots around my cheeks and more dry skin along other areas of my skin and this product is the first I've found to truly cover all flaws, and evenly distribute color along my face without it feeling cakes on and stays long throughout the day.
Sada A.
Albuquerque, NM
Who needs concealer when you have this!!?? If you're going for full coverage, this stuff will become your best friend. I used MAC studio fix foundation and powder for years , but was looking for something that was truly all-day wear. You will only need to apply this foundation once. It's pretty thick, so you definitely can't get away from using a brush or blending sponge. And it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Only downfall I see is that Kat Von D doesn't have as many variations of shades as MAC.
Kristi M.
Merced, CA
Great coverage! The finish doesn't really even need power. Last all day even during the rain. No concealer needed also. This founadation is a one stop shop for an all in once foundation.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This foundation was amazing when I first used it. It covered like crazy and was flawless! I wore it all day in 95 degree heat and it didn't budge. After a few weeks it started to apply thicker and look more cakey. I didn't like the heavier feel so I knocked off a few stars. It definitely is matte and lasts a long time so it would be good for oily skin or in hot weather. I'm not in love but I don't hate it.
Anna L.
Gives great coverage, got it in summer and loved it! However when using it in fall and my skin was becoming a little lighter that it tends to oxidize pretty quickly, especially when you are in direct sunlight. Packaging while adorable was a little impractical if you have to take it somewhere as the product got everywhere. However a little went a long way and when I was darker so the oxidization wasn't as noticeable it made my skin look flawless and did not get oily or crease!
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
After researching the best full coverage foundations, I had to get this based on all the youtube reviews I saw. I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find my shade, I am very light skinned. I found my perfect shade in 44! It covers awesome! I use it with the kat von d concealer and primer. The only downside to me is, it starts to break down after about 8-10 hours,but I just touch up a little and it's fine.
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I'm a little on the fence about this product. I did like that it is full coverage but it's such a dry finish it will  emphasize any bit of dry skin or large pores you have. Being a combination skin gal I would rather do with a more dewy finish foundation. The coverage is phenomenal. If you are a dry skin or combination skin person I would use a sugar scrub or microdermabrasion product before use. If you are a oily skin type person this would be a great foundation for you. I would purchase this again but would definitely have to use a scrub before application and good hydrating primer.
Tanya O.
Elizabethton, TN
This is my favorite foundation. It works great for all seasons. I have found that it has great coverage and gives a flawless looks without being too matte or dry.
Melanie L.
Va Beach, VA
I'm kind of picky when it comes to foundations. This one provided great coverage which is the number one thing I look for. It is more on the thick side so you only need a little bit which is a good thing, and the bottle will last you. This foundation is a little more on the expensive side compared to others I've used but overall this is a nice full coverage foundation. I would definitely recommend if you have the money to splurge a bit.
Evangelina L.
Mission Hills, CA
Okay so iv watched and read tons of reviews for this product and every single one raved that this was the holy grail of all foundations for oily skin. So I gave in and finally got it. When I applied it to my face it felt nice but it had a off putting smell, I was willing to look past that if it was a great as everyone said it was. I thought I had finally found my perfect foundation but after a couple of hours of wear it started to separate on my nose. I'll keep using it because it was on the pricey side but once I run out I don't think I will be repurchasing it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon