Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19892)
Media (1911)
Autumn M.
Midland, TX
Review for: Light 45 more...
If you're looking for a very high coverage foundation you have met your match . This foundation is a very full coverage foundation without having to use much of the product . As some people say that some foundations don't pair well with other products nicely which leave them flakey or patchy i haven't come across yet with this foundation it works so well with everything I've tried it with and it stays on forever . I have even went out on a night in town and came home to find my self waking up in it and it still looking flawless I 10-10 would recommend .
Brianna G.
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
Very full coverage with a matte finish. Can feel heavy on this skin if you aren't careful. Beautiful for photos but may be too heavy for everyday use, unless you are a full beat queen.
Desire B.
It very hard to find a foundation that works well for me as i have very dry skin. And to find that this foundation was matte and didnt dry my face out more was amazing.The first time i wore it without primer, it did dry my face out, however once i used my primer the foundation was so easy to blend, it was so smooth and has GREAT FULL coverage. It hid all my dark spots, and imperfections. The foundation feels light on the skin, it isnt heavy at all and sets well throught out the day. There are many skin shades as well as shades with pink and yellow undertones, so its easy to color match. Another thing i love is the packaging, its absolutely beautiful and clever and unique. It sure caught my attention. With the pump its so simple to use very little and not over use or go to waste. Overall a very great product for me personally.
Ellieanna F.
Fresno, CA
AMAZING product! I would not recommend for extremely dry people because it dries real matte.
However if you are oily, normal or slightly dry you can use this product. It is full coverage & lasts all day. I don't have to use a powder on top of this product because it dries to a matte powder finish. I highly recommend and it is worth the money! Everyone needs one of these foundations in their lives.
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love this foundation! I thought I would give it a try because I love all of her other products and now I can't live without it. I do have to use a powder over the top because it tends to have a bit more of a yellow tint but other than that it covers everything very well and stays on all day. It isn't heavy at all and feels like I'm wearing absolutely nothing. This is a great foundation!
madison p.
Covington, LA
Review for: Light 42 more...
very full coverage and covers discoloration / blemishes with ease. did sometimes feel too heavy but that’s okay! had a very matte finish and was easy to blend out.
Javier G.
Great amount of coverage and love the packaging. The pump makes it easy to get the perfect amount of foundation. Takes a while to set on its own so use translucent powder for matte finish. Just beware of how mush you use.
Lindsey M.
Review for: Medium 54 more...
this foundation is so nice and is PERFECT coverage. it is such a nice product and it's great for any skin type. it also doesn't make your skin oily or feel heavy!
Alex B.
I bought this foundation a few weeks ago and I can't stand it. It was extremely cakey and I didn't get the "full coverage" effect. I tried two different foundation brushes and my beauty blender and It always looked streaky. I was extremely disappointed because I've always heard amazing reviews about it. The price wasn't bad at all and she does offer a huge variety of colors. However I won't be purchasing this product again.
Kayla A.
Weslaco, TX
I live for full coverage foundations. My biggest pet peeve is having to touch up my makeup multiple times a day. I fell in love with this product. It blends so smoothly onto my skin and covers all my little blemishes. The best part for me was that it literally lasts all day long. I'm outside a good portion of my time for work. Other foundations would have literally melted right off in this Texas heat. But this foundation keeps me looking flawless all day long!
Love it!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.