Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19856)
Media (1907)
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I really loved this foundation for a long time and repurchased it so many time. I'd say this foundation is good for dry and combination skin. It could also be good for oily skin but only if it's set. This foundation is extremely full coverage and very heavy on the face so if you have oily skin I'd trend carefully with this one because if it isn't set it could have you looking oily as heck within a few hours.
Julie M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have been searching high and low for a foundation that works with my oily skin. I tried a sample, loved it and purchased. I LOVE that it is full coverage and the formula is thick and not runny. The only gripe I have with it is that after five hours my T-zone becomes shiny and the product becomes runny. Overall it is a great foundation, but my face is too oily for it. I will be going back to my old favorite.
Krista H.
Perryville, MO
Review for: Light 43 Warm more...
I'm a little on the fence about this product. I did like that it is full coverage but it's such a dry finish it will  emphasize any bit of dry skin or large pores you have. Being a combination skin gal I would rather do with a more dewy finish foundation. The coverage is phenomenal. If you are a dry skin or combination skin person I would use a sugar scrub or microdermabrasion product before use. If you are a oily skin type person this would be a great foundation for you. I would purchase this again but would definitely have to use a scrub before application and good hydrating primer.
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
This foundation is AMAZING! I have been looking for a full coverage foundation that is actually full coverage & I have found it. I covers up EVERYTHING! my skin looks flawless once this is on. I have acne scaring that most foundations don't cover up but this is covers it up & more. it also covers up dark circles amazingly! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an amazing full coverage foundation
Mary
Oh my I'm in love with this foundation! Full coverage and lasts all day. It doesn't give off that orangey look that some foundations tend to do. One of my top favorites.
Emily A.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this foundation, definitely worth the price. It stays on all day and has full coverage. It has many shades and is probably one of my favorite foundations for sure.
Tamirria S.
Red Oak, TX
Review for: Deep 71 more...
This foundation turned out to be a no-go for me.
One hour after applying it (the very first time) I had to wash my face because it was so heavy that I could feel it on my face like a mask the entire time. So, I tried again because I thought maybe I had been heavy-handed with my application, followed the directions and reviews about a little going a long way, but still I was constantly feeling like I had to blot or wipe my face.
But it deserves stars for the full coverage and the variety within the shade range-- Just not a repurchase for me.
Skylar S.
I have very sensitive skin I can't just put anything on my face. This makeup does not brake me out and does not clog my pores. It is very highly covering and covers all my blemishes very well. It also lasts a long while a little goes a long way. I've had this tub for a year and only used half of it. The only downside is in the heat it can kind of melt a little but granted I also do not use a primer or anything so maybe with that it won't.
Evangelina L.
Mission Hills, CA
Okay so iv watched and read tons of reviews for this product and every single one raved that this was the holy grail of all foundations for oily skin. So I gave in and finally got it. When I applied it to my face it felt nice but it had a off putting smell, I was willing to look past that if it was a great as everyone said it was. I thought I had finally found my perfect foundation but after a couple of hours of wear it started to separate on my nose. I'll keep using it because it was on the pricey side but once I run out I don't think I will be repurchasing it.
Kelly H.
Middletown, NJ
My best friend introduced me to this and I am in love! I asked her how her face always looks so flawless and this was her secret! I bought it for myself at $35 at Sephora and it was pricey but worth every penny. I use less than a dime sized amount and the coverage is perfect. I have freckles so I was nervous they would peep through or it would look like I tried too hard but I had no problems whatsoever. The only downfall is that if you've never used a product like this before on your face you'll probably break out the first few times you use it. No regrets!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.