Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19908)
Media (1916)
Hallie C.
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love kat von D products my favorite is the tattoo foundation because it’s smooth not clumpy creamy it’s easy to apply very light weight you can use it to cover up birth marks as well as tattoos an skin discolorations
Helen W.
Auburn, Ga
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
Very long lasting. Doesn’t melt away. Highly enjoyable would recommend. Not for dry skin made for oily skin. Pros- long lasting Cons- could look cakey
full coverage. Matte finish
Yajaira R.
I love love love Kat von d products they are absolutely amazing. This foundation is full coverage. I have tried many foundations and I can honestly say this is one of my favorites. I have very oily skin so for me to have a full coverage and long lasting foundation is necessary. I have acne scars, so I love that this hides it. The foundation is a little thicker than usual. So a little goes a long way. I have re purchased this foundation about 8 times already. I definitely recomend it.
Kelly H.
Middletown, NJ
My best friend introduced me to this and I am in love! I asked her how her face always looks so flawless and this was her secret! I bought it for myself at $35 at Sephora and it was pricey but worth every penny. I use less than a dime sized amount and the coverage is perfect. I have freckles so I was nervous they would peep through or it would look like I tried too hard but I had no problems whatsoever. The only downfall is that if you've never used a product like this before on your face you'll probably break out the first few times you use it. No regrets!
Samantha F.
Beckley, WV
Review for: 46 LIGHTS - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I purchased my foundation at Sephora and I was not impressed. The foundation it self was very very cakey once applied no matter with a brush or a beauty blender. It looked way too heavy for me and the color oxidized SO badly just in a matter of minutes.
Lydia K.
I purchased this product because I have a lot of events that I will be being photographed at. It lasted all day. I used two pumps to cover my whole face. This went on so smooth, I applied with a foundation brush and then went back with a beauty blender and translucent powder to set it. I enjoy the mate finish and it made me skin look perfect for the first photo shoot. Flawless. I will definitely be using this for my next event!
Anna L.
Gives great coverage, got it in summer and loved it! However when using it in fall and my skin was becoming a little lighter that it tends to oxidize pretty quickly, especially when you are in direct sunlight. Packaging while adorable was a little impractical if you have to take it somewhere as the product got everywhere. However a little went a long way and when I was darker so the oxidization wasn't as noticeable it made my skin look flawless and did not get oily or crease!
Emily G.
Palm Harbor, FL
Very good coverage. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day and doesn't run or smudge. It can be a little too thick so I add a little bit of face lotion or natural oil to it. Sometimes I even mix it with a lightweight foundation. You don't need a lot especially if you're mixing it with another foundation so it should last you a long time.
Misty C.
Dallas, GA
I've tried many different foundations varying from liquid to powder, as well as brand, and I must say this foundation have been the perfect match for my combination skin. I have a moderately to high oily t-zone, some splotchy red spots around my cheeks and more dry skin along other areas of my skin and this product is the first I've found to truly cover all flaws, and evenly distribute color along my face without it feeling cakes on and stays long throughout the day.
Sada A.
Albuquerque, NM
Who needs concealer when you have this!!?? If you're going for full coverage, this stuff will become your best friend. I used MAC studio fix foundation and powder for years , but was looking for something that was truly all-day wear. You will only need to apply this foundation once. It's pretty thick, so you definitely can't get away from using a brush or blending sponge. And it lasts forever because a little goes a long way. Only downfall I see is that Kat Von D doesn't have as many variations of shades as MAC.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.