Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19855)
Media (1907)
Amanda F.
I really enjoy this foundation it's very full coverage.the other thing I love about it is the shade range. I'm very fair so I have a hard time with finding the perfect color but this line carries the perfect shade for me. The texture is quite this but I find it blends out nicely with a beauty sponge. It can also be thinned out with a primer. All and all I really like this foundation and will continue to use it.
Melanie M.
Bangor, ME
This foundation is good for people with oily skin. Although if you have dry skin you may want to add a little lotion or just not even try it. I have combination skin so it could go either way depending on my week. It definitely has potential as a matte foundation. It has amazing coverage and if you get one shade lighter than your skin then you have an AMAZING concealer and a lot of it. I suggest using a sponge.
Megan M.
Sacramento, CA
Fabulous coverage, absolutely nothing shows through. Very highly pigmented and wears well, albeit I do always use primer with my foundation. Applies evenly with brush or sponge. Too much coverage for my preference for everyday, but great for shows/performances/going out. Very wide color selection in different undertones. Good very light range, as well. I'm Asian and it's easy for me to match the neutral undertone.
Makayla R.
Sheboygan, WI
Kat Von D is one of my favorite go to foundations. I actually used a tube up within three months. I definitely recommend it to everyone who has acne or oily skin. The packaging is amazing and the best part is that you don't waste any of the foundation in the bottle since this little tube like thing pushes up the foundation every time you use it. One flaw I would have to say about it is that it does appear to look like a powdery substance after a few hours of using it. I'm not sure if its because I don't use face primer at the moment. But other than that it is amazing!
Review for: Light 44 more...
Best foundation ever, great coverage, and not a trace of it being cakey. I keeps it's coverage all day. It's a full coverage, with a slightly matte coverage that looks very natural. I would recommend for any skin type.
Andrea M.
Tucson, AZ
I am a light 48 with combination skin. Let me tell you this is the BEST foundation for full coverage. It is creamy yet manageable to apply, you don't even need to waste your expensive concealer, it does it all for you. This lasts the entire day whether it's a hot summer day or a chilly winter day. The price is great too! And even after I got a little tanned in the summer this color magically worked on me ALL year! Ofcourse it lasted more than a year because I have 8 other foundations. But I truly think you need to try if your secon guessing this purchase.
Abigail D.
Atlanta, Ga
I purchased this product wanting full coverage in the dead of summer. I work large music festivals across the country during the summer months, and never know with stress, heat, eating poorly, etc. how my skin will look. I must say, this is a great FULL coverage foundation that is great to build with for more coverage that can replace using concealer & foundation. While it is full coverage, it does not feel too heavy on the skin. My only qualms with this product is how difficult it is to remove. Even with facial cleansers, wipes, and wash clothes, this stuff sticks!
Jill B.
It's a really full coverage foundation! It doesn't make my oily face worse or mattify it at all so I can't really complain. I do dislike the way it sets in the creases around my nose. Also, it seems to get a little weird when using a setting spray. I have large pores and after using the setting spray it's almost like it made the visibility of my pores worse! I used a primer so I believe it's he foundation/setting spray mixture that cause it.
Jessica I.
Carroll, IA
I was so excited to get this foundation when I first ordered and then I got it I applied this foundation many ways and I hate how it made me look, it found my every fine line and pores and sat there and the smell is so awful! I loved the packaging and how it was so pigmented but I would never buy this again because it was that bad on my skin and I still have this in my makeup collection and I don't ever use it! 👎🏼
Elly Q.
Chicago , IL
If its a zit, pimple or hickey. this product is it. it will hide everything and anything you don't want visible and not leave you looking like a canvas, not that we aren't beauties. but it is very light feeling yet covers as if you had tons on but doesn't look as it. does what it says it does and is worth every penny!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.