Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19864)
Media (1907)
Ty L.
Review for: Medium M57 more...
Completely blew my breath away by how well this makeup is! I use the lipsticks but this was the first time using the foundation and it was everything!!!!!!!! It looked so smooth on my skin.
Haily J.
Charleston, SC
Awesome coverage. The best foundation to cover my red acne scars that I've found. Also great for oily skin. Even when I sweat it stays well. It's easy to apply but is richer than most foundations so I use sparingly. If applied too heavy it looks caked on. It last me about 8 hours which is impressive. My only complaint is that I can't seem to find the right color match. It's always too warm. I wish there were more shades.
Heather B.
Cuddy
Review for: 45 LIGHT - WARM UNDERTONE more...
This foundation is everything. It is full coverage and works like magic. I use a beauty sponge to apply it. It blends beautifully into my face. It is thick but does not make my face look or feel cake-y.  I have found my foundation and I am sticking to it. I have a very red face and it neutralizes my redness and gives me a nice even natural looking canvas to work with. It does not dry out my skin and looks good even when my skin is having a rough time. A little goes a long way with this foundation. It lasts all day and  does not look splochy by the end of the day.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't like this foundation on my skin. it makes me look super dry and blotchy. I have tried it with different primers and it still won't blend well on my skin. I love the shade range but it just didn't work for me.
Angela B.
Scituate, MA
This foundation is one of my holy grail products. It applies very well and never oxidizes. I have a ton of discoloration and acne scars and my skin looks flawless whenever I wear it. 10/10 worth the money
Abbie S.
This foundation is amzaing!!! Hides everything. It is a little thick so it goes along way!!! It is well worth the money you spend on it one bottle will last me a year.
Des T.
You will like this foundation if want full coverage. It's thick. You need the right too! It works best with a wet beauty blender or sigma kabuki brush. Good for oily skin! Lasts for nearly 8 hours. The best part is that this line has increased the color selection, so if you didn't find a color before, the line has extended their options. This foundation helps to cover my under eye dark circles. Super matte foundation!
Mckenzie L.
I was so excited to get this foundation because I love full coverage and so many people said great things about it. It was great when I had just been using this I loved it!! But then I tried urban decay all nighter foundation and died. This kat Von d foundation is so heavy it makes my face feel gross putting it on. I definitely prefer the urban decay all nighter where it's sooo much more light weight and I feel like it covers a lot more. I was kind of let down with this foundation since it is suppose to cover tattoos I just felt like it didn't cover my blemishes like expected.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I bought my foundation a little over a year ago and still haven't run out. It really is a nice, full coverage formula. It hides skin imperfections well. But do not use over dry skin or skin that needs exfoliating. If your skin has a dry patch you need to exfoliate, moisturize and then apply. I really do love the level of coverage you get from this. It can be anywhere from light to full coverage but is excellent as a full cover foundation.
Alyssa D.
Fredericksburg , VA
This foundation is #magical not only does it give you a fully flawless face it's has to be the best foundation I've use to mix with I have dry skin and that can be a little to much for my skin sometime so I started to mix it with a more #hydrating foundation I use a pea size of the Lock it foundation and a pump of another foundation and every time I do this I get complimented on my complexion. I can't live with out this
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.