Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19926)
Media (1916)
Ashley P.
I love this foundation but it does have its downsides. I am combination skin, which makes finding the perfect foundation very difficult for me. I want to love this one so bad but it does not preform well on drier areas. It tends to look cakey immediately on the dry patches and overall can look cakey if you lose control of the application. This is one of those foundations that less is truly more. When done right and on good skin days, this foundation is beautiful but it is difficult to get there.
Madison C.
Lockport
Love that there are so many skin tones to choose from as I am a shade of light that not many companies sell. I also love that a little goes a long way with this brand.
jasmin s.
Reedley , Ca
It is full coverage which is great. However, if you have fine lines or any sort of dry patches on your skin. It will cling to those parts no matter if you wear a primer and a good moisturizer.... I also tried mixing the foundation with Mac fix + to try to dilute the foundation a little and it didn't work. It also shows patchy when it dries. they don't have a lot of yellow undertones variety of shades. It was a waste of my money.
Cari 💋.
Davis , CA
Review for: 42 LIGHT - NEUTRAL UNDERTONE more...
I was so intrigued to try out this foundation, so many other beauty YouTubes and bloggers had tested it out and were raving about its amazing coverage. I saw the amazing coverage right off the bat, but the formula was super thick, I felt like it caked all over my face, no matter what I tried. I attempted at using barely any product, using a brush, a beauty blender, nothing worked. And I didn't feel lightweight, I didn't like that I felt like I was wearing 10lbs of face makeup. I wouldn't buy this again, but if all you care about it super high coverage then you could test it out yourself.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
The formula and coverage is great. This would have earned more stars from me if the color range was more versatile. I go from being pretty pale in the winter to warming up gradually during the warmer months and I could not for the life of me find a color that looked good on my face in comparison with the rest of my body. I would have had to buy 2 colors and mixed them. Not great for neutrals more on the slightly warmer side.
Hailey H.
This is definitely full coverage and they have an excellent shade range but it did not work for my skin. I have fairly dry skin but Ive seen this work great with oily skin.
Brittany W.
Brewton, AL
This is by far the best foundation I have ever used! It isn't to heavy on your face and covers blemishes very easily so you don't have to use to much concealer! It stays on throughout the entire day and even when swimming !
Leonor F.
I find that this foundation provides great coverage. I have some blemishes and dark areas but it is definitely less visible with this coverage. I would recommend it.
Jodymia M.
Review for: Other more...
The product does not budge once it's all set, and it has a natural to matte finish. I recommend this to anyone who wants a full coverage foundation that doesn't budge.
Lacey K.
Clearwater, MN
I really really wanted to love this product. But, it was just wayyy too thick, I’ve noticed thick foundation goes very badly with more textured complexions like I have.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.