Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Does this stay on long enough or does it fade away thru o...9 Answers
Reviews (19922)
Media (1916)
Angelina S.
Super pigmented, however super dry and cakey. Doesn't matter hour you apply it. I tried everything so I could avoid returning it. Unfortunately this was a kiss for me.
Roshae H.
Hartford, CT
Brown girls beware of the orange! I bought this foundation because it was said to be full coverage, which it is. The coverage is great, the texture is great, however this has fallen under the many makeup brands that tend to think black people skin is orangey. Its good for sculpting jaw lines and adding a bit of color to your face however, do not use it all over your face if you dont want to come out looking like an oompa loompa!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
THIS IS THE BEST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION! I swear, it covers all my pimples and EVERYTHING! I don't even need to use a color concealer. The only thing that I recommend you is to use it in special occasion because it is too strong! but it lets a flawless finish, the price worth it! The only thing that I don't like is the smell but it doesn't matter that much for me because it is SUPER AWESOME! And doesn't make me look oily at all
JULIE ✰.
dania beach
Not the best foundation for me , it’s very full coverage and i’m not that well of a makeup artist so it’s hard to blend for me and leaves me looking like a whole cake.
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
The formula and coverage is great. This would have earned more stars from me if the color range was more versatile. I go from being pretty pale in the winter to warming up gradually during the warmer months and I could not for the life of me find a color that looked good on my face in comparison with the rest of my body. I would have had to buy 2 colors and mixed them. Not great for neutrals more on the slightly warmer side.
Patience D.
Baton Rouge, LA
I had high hopes for this product since I love full coverage, but it didn't perform like I wanted it to. I have combo/oily skin and it wore really patchy on my skin.
jasmin s.
Reedley , Ca
It is full coverage which is great. However, if you have fine lines or any sort of dry patches on your skin. It will cling to those parts no matter if you wear a primer and a good moisturizer.... I also tried mixing the foundation with Mac fix + to try to dilute the foundation a little and it didn't work. It also shows patchy when it dries. they don't have a lot of yellow undertones variety of shades. It was a waste of my money.
Madison G.
Excelsior Springs, MO
I bought this because "everyone" told me it was the "best foundation". But in my opinion I Don't really like it. It super super thick. It like suffocates your face to how thick it is. I would recommend applying it with a brush first then going over with A beauty blender, that is the best way to apply it. I will not be buying it again.
Kaitlin H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely hate this foundation!! I know some people like it but it did not work out for me. I know this is more of a matte foundation so i got it because I get very oily sometimes but i also have dry parts. I have combination skin. This sticked to my dry skin so bad and dead skin was just peeling off because of this. Also after a little while the foundation completely dried up in the bottle and when I tried to apply it, it would not blend it just stayed on one area of my face and was very blotchy. I honestly had high hopes for this and spend about $40 on this or close that. :(
Leonor F.
I find that this foundation provides great coverage. I have some blemishes and dark areas but it is definitely less visible with this coverage. I would recommend it.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.