Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1949)
Conor C.
I really like the Kat Von D Lock It foundation, being a full cover kind of person it definitely appeals to me. And this stuff is FULL COVER. It's like a new skin. Great at covering everything up , including tattoos, just like the concealer. It's very thick, and a little goes a lonnnnng way (seriously, so be careful!) That being said, this bottle will definitely last you a long while. Speaking of the bottle I love the design of it, AND the fact that you can see the product pump up so you know for sure when you are really out (there's no "oh but there's some attached to the left side bottom area!" worries here). If you're in the market for a new full cover, I recommend you go try it out!
Jasmin S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral more...
This foundation is super full coverage. I do like it but if you have any fine lines it will bring a lot of attention to them fast. Overall it's a great foundation though
AnnaRose T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have generally good skin but was looking for a one step foundation (so I didn't have to use concealer) to cover my dark circles and acne dark spots. And I gotta say I found it!

You only need one pump to cover your whole face which I love. Definitely need to moisturize and prime your face first though because this goes on thick and needs the smooth surface to glide over. I use a stippling brush to apply it and it works great!
Ayesha D.
I have mixed feelings about this product. I have very dry skin and a lot of dark marks I need to cover. I had such a hard time finding a shade of this foundation to match my skin tone. I would go to the store and they would recommend shades much darker than my actual skin color. Also, this foundation clings to dry patches all over my face and it could look awful. I did like the lasting quality though and the coverage was pretty good.
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
Adore this foundation. Getting a color match was a little tough at first but I loved the coverage so much I bought two shades to mix. Primer helps a lot with this too for me otherwise it sometimes looks a little pink-orange at the end of the day if I use one of the pink shades. The neutral shade I have (Light 44) doesn't seem to have this issue. Still despite the learning curve here for me, it is one of my go to foundations. Covers everything! Even on lighter makeup days I sometimes reach for this and use it like concealer for any acne spots I have, it works better than anything else I own.
Theladyj S.
Ted Bundy in the cabin D concealer have a thick texture I'm as a real thick consistency I can't say that I really like it over some of the other ones I tried but it's not bad if you looking for full coverage of you may possibly can get it with
Jurnee N.
Ravenswood, WV
This foundation was considered one of the very first luxury foundations I had tried out. I loved that when using a proper, good quality foundation brush or beauty blender that anywhere from half a pump to 1 whole solid pump of foundation would give me full coverage on my face AND my neck. With the use of a daily moisturizer, (primer, BB cream ect.) under to give you that smooth pore canvas. I found that retouching was not necessary and I could go on about my day feeling confident and beautiful!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
I normally use it cosmetics cc cream as my go to foundation but decided I wanted to try something with more coverage. I had seen people recommend Kat Von d for oily skin a few times so I decided to give it a try. I purchased the foundation and beauty blender combo and I fell in love! A little goes a long way with the foundation and it kept my skin matte and nice all night. I was very impressed by the foundation and plan on continuing to buy it.
Kristy C.
This is my all-time favorite make up product! Nothing else I've tried gives my face a flawless appearance eitjout looking cakey or fake! I'm 34, and my 13 year old daughter and I use the exact same shade (44). The product works for both of our skin types- lightly smooths out her completion, and helps me hide fine lines or discoloration. Best part- it stays all day. Long lasting, hence the "tatto" name. I can not live without this!
BigMama T.
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
So I bought this a shade too dark. I mixed it with my favorite lightener and wow everyone keep asking me about my Kat Von D foundation that make my skin look flawless!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon