Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19877)
Media (1909)
Jasmin A.
Enid, OK
It gives you full coverage and it does not look dry or oiled. It covers blemishes and anything else up. I get so much use out of it and would buy it every time .
angeline r.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this foundation sooo much very full coverage and very matte if you're the type of person Who likes full coverage and a matte finish it then I would recommend this
Michelle L.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love this foundation. It has become a staple product in my daily makeup routine.
Pros: Naturally covers blemishes, dark circles under the eyes, freckles, ect. Pretty much anything I need to hide it covers. It definitely stays on all day and I rarely have to reapply.
Cons: It can go on a little thick. My motto: A little goes a long way with this foundation. Also sometimes if I do apply too much, my face becomes oily by the end of the day.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Make sure to get a sample before buying. I used to hate it, but now that my skin changed, I actually like the way it looks on me. My sister who has combination skin with acne tried it and it just made her acne worst.. I have dry skin now and it looks perfect. It is full coverage and yes, it does feel a little heavy sometimes but a little goes a long way and it's honestly worth it. Stays on for a long time, so it's my go to foundation when I go to a party! 💞
AnnaRose T.
Jacksonville, FL
I have generally good skin but was looking for a one step foundation (so I didn't have to use concealer) to cover my dark circles and acne dark spots. And I gotta say I found it!

You only need one pump to cover your whole face which I love. Definitely need to moisturize and prime your face first though because this goes on thick and needs the smooth surface to glide over. I use a stippling brush to apply it and it works great!
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
I normally use it cosmetics cc cream as my go to foundation but decided I wanted to try something with more coverage. I had seen people recommend Kat Von d for oily skin a few times so I decided to give it a try. I purchased the foundation and beauty blender combo and I fell in love! A little goes a long way with the foundation and it kept my skin matte and nice all night. I was very impressed by the foundation and plan on continuing to buy it.
Jennifer B.
Cottage Grove, WI
Adore this foundation. Getting a color match was a little tough at first but I loved the coverage so much I bought two shades to mix. Primer helps a lot with this too for me otherwise it sometimes looks a little pink-orange at the end of the day if I use one of the pink shades. The neutral shade I have (Light 44) doesn't seem to have this issue. Still despite the learning curve here for me, it is one of my go to foundations. Covers everything! Even on lighter makeup days I sometimes reach for this and use it like concealer for any acne spots I have, it works better than anything else I own.
Suly D.
New York , NY
5 stars are not enough to rate this Foundation. Honestly this is my Holy Grail guys, can't get enough of it.

* Full coverage 24 hours wear Foundation.
* High pigment, matte finish.
* Transfer-resistant all day.
* Fade-proof.
* It doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
* 30 Different shades.
* Water resistant.
* Corrects discoloration.

*** Cruelty Free ***

Kat Von D is a very talented and gorgeous person. She is a Musician, Tattoo Artist, Makeup Artist & a great Author. She's an inspiration for anyone especially for me because I want to be a Makeup Artist & my dream is to have my own makeup line.
Emma R.
Amazing coverage! Covers all imperfections and is evenly distributed among the face. Sometimes you dont even need a concealer with this foundation. Long lasting as well.
BigMama T.
Dallastown, Pennsylvania
Review for: Deep 78 Neutral more...
So I bought this a shade too dark. I mixed it with my favorite lightener and wow everyone keep asking me about my Kat Von D foundation that make my skin look flawless!!!
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.