Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19924)
Media (1915)
Jurnee N.
Ravenswood, WV
This foundation was considered one of the very first luxury foundations I had tried out. I loved that when using a proper, good quality foundation brush or beauty blender that anywhere from half a pump to 1 whole solid pump of foundation would give me full coverage on my face AND my neck. With the use of a daily moisturizer, (primer, BB cream ect.) under to give you that smooth pore canvas. I found that retouching was not necessary and I could go on about my day feeling confident and beautiful!
Bailey W.
Vancouver, WA
I really do like this foundation, I just very rarely wear it alone. I mix it with another just to get the shade/consistency that I want. But that goes for every foundation I wear, not just this one. I usually don't lean towards matte foundations because I feel like they look cakey on me but this one is nice even alone. I usually mix it with a foundation that's not matte so that I get a happy medium. It's an easy one to work with. I'd say for sure try it out if you like full coverage matte foundations!
Kristy C.
This is my all-time favorite make up product! Nothing else I've tried gives my face a flawless appearance eitjout looking cakey or fake! I'm 34, and my 13 year old daughter and I use the exact same shade (44). The product works for both of our skin types- lightly smooths out her completion, and helps me hide fine lines or discoloration. Best part- it stays all day. Long lasting, hence the "tatto" name. I can not live without this!
crystal g.
hermiston
OK whatever again with this product I was real iffy about buying this product at the beginning only because of the different reviews I was getting some say that it was way too like to full coverage and I look to cakey but I decided to still go ahead and purchase it with the hopes that it wasn't as bad as the room is I find with this pot is all you need is 1 to 2 pumps and you have full coverage but just that a little literally goes along way the packaging is beautiful kat von d slated it ! it's super full coverage and I would definitely recommend this and be buying again I am a believer
Kamaria D.
It's official! I have found the "holy grail" foundation for me. Deep 71 is my number! It's as if I have no foundation on with full coverage and stay power. Transfer is almost none! I love this foundation. Yesssss!!! I'm so happy. I mean literally, I can wear it with out doing a full glam make up, this is an everyday look kinda foundation too. Omg pics are coming soon. Oh yes I'm an oily skin girl and this is perfect. I recommend.
Samantha W.
Spottsville, KY
This is the very first high end foundation that I purchased and it was an excellent choice. This foundation is super high coverage and last all day. I absolutely love it!!
Julia C.
I bought this at Sephora about a week ago for my birthday. I have combo skin and it did not settle on my face nicely at all. It was hard to apply, blend, and did not have full coverage. I get better coverage from my Fit Me Foundation that's 5 dollars. It oxidizes into a greyish tone (since mine was a cool color) and just felt tacky and nasty laying on my skin. It was hard to blend anything out and I just could not enjoy it. I would only recommend this to people who have REALLY oily skin. Other than that, don't even try it.
Suly D.
New York , NY
5 stars are not enough to rate this Foundation. Honestly this is my Holy Grail guys, can't get enough of it.

* Full coverage 24 hours wear Foundation.
* High pigment, matte finish.
* Transfer-resistant all day.
* Fade-proof.
* It doesn't feel heavy on the skin.
* 30 Different shades.
* Water resistant.
* Corrects discoloration.

*** Cruelty Free ***

Kat Von D is a very talented and gorgeous person. She is a Musician, Tattoo Artist, Makeup Artist & a great Author. She's an inspiration for anyone especially for me because I want to be a Makeup Artist & my dream is to have my own makeup line.
Karye M.
I also tried very hard to love this makeup. I definitely needed something with full coverage. I have what I consider normal skin, not too dry, not oily etc. I could not get this make up to blend in to my skin at all. I had the color matched and everything at Sephora. I do not have skin issues, like scarring or acne. I simply wanted to have my skin tone evened out. I was very disappointed and gave this make up away to a friend of mine. I was sad that I wasted my money.
Jasmin S.
Review for: Light 45 Neutral, Medium 52 Neutral more...
This foundation is super full coverage. I do like it but if you have any fine lines it will bring a lot of attention to them fast. Overall it's a great foundation though
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.