Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

Reviews (19887)
Media (1910)
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I love Kat Von D, she's my main girl when it comes to makeup. I'm glad to say that I wasn't disappointed when I tried this foundation. I have a lot of redness and acne that I like to cover up and I need a full coverage foundation that lasts. This is that foundation. It's matte, full coverage and doesn't leave my skin an oily mess. The only problem I have is that sometimes it oxidizes after a few hours and leaves my face looking orange but I think that can be remedied by a lighter shade.
If you have problems with this being too matte for your skin you can mix it with a more moisturizing foundation.
Kasi B.
Orange Park, FL
Goes on perfect with a beauty blender, has full coverage & is amazing for the price you pay, this is my go to foundation for every day wear! Leaves your face feeling light weight, but looking flawless

Gabbie G.
Absolutely amazing for oily skin. it has a beautiful matte finish but can get cakey if you're not careful. it's definitely full coverage and a little bit goes a long way. i don't think this would be good for dry skin because it clings to dry spots. it's a little sticky to the touch if you don't set it with powder but other than that it's amazing!
Ronnit H.
Morrisville, NY
This foundation is the TRUTH when it says full coverage it is not lying and its extremely light weight, it doesn't even feel like you have on foundation and it looks exactly like your skin. It is easy to apply blends out like a dream and it doest not melt off of your face when you sweat & it is transfer proof. i have normal skin but i can tell it will work for other skin types, there is also i good shade range and I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION.
Shea B.
This foundation gives me LIFE. Seriously a very small amount gives me full coverage. You need to make sure you moisturizer your face prior and really let it sink in or this foundation will pick up dry spots. I recommend applying this foundation with your fingers and rub it in thoroughly but quickly because it dries quick. I use this almost daily and use one pump (bad breakouts) or 1/2 pump for minimum coverage. The color is almost perfect as is and you don't need powder (I use bronzer). Seriously.. go buy this now.
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light 49 more...
Such a great full-coverage foundation! Literally no need for concealer, all you need it this! Doesn't make my skin look dry or patchy and lasts a really really long time!
Mabel F.
I love the packing its so beautiful and I adore the fact that it comes with a pump. The foundation is full coverage but easily caked on and is very thick and I mean this is the thickest foundation in my collection that's not in a compact. I know some people have said that it has great oil control but that's where I have to disagree becasue it turned my combination skin into a grease ball. However it provides awesome coverage has a satin finish and only needs a little bit of product. If you use too much it will look like a mask so be careful. Otherwise a great foundation but must use with caution.
cerynn p.
Pleasant Grove, UT
I've used loads of drugstore cosmetics, and have never been able to find my exact shade because i'm so pale. My best friend came over the night before my wedding and had me try her foundation and Jesus christ it is the smoothest, total coverage foundation I've ever tried. So of course I swore off of drugstore makeup and began worshiping Kat Von D for making it possible for me to look flawless on my wedding day. Absolutely purchasing again!
Kinzi S.
This is without a doubt the BEST foundation I have ever used. I suffer from horribly sensitive skin and have tried dozens of foundations and this is the ONLY one that I don't have to double-on, and also the only one that does not actively make me break out. This is my holy grail for foundation. Great coverage and feels like silk on your face, and you barely feel it on your face, but can see the coverage that looks natural! I LOVE THIS. Unless they stop making this in the future I guarantee I will only use this!
lupita L.
Las Vegas, NV
My godmother/cousin gave me this foundation and since then I've been using it & it has such a great full coverage. If you want a full coverage, I would recommend you getting this foundation.
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?
Amanda C.