Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperp...62 Answers
  • What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1950)
Connie C.
I love the formula; it really does not come off. The packaging is beautiful and I love that it includes a pump. A little will go a long way. I pair it with the Kat von d concealer.
My only issue with this product is that it does not include many darker shades, so I have to mix in a darker foundation
Over all I love the product, and I will be purchasing again.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
This is a good foundation for sure. It's best suited for combination to oily skin. It's thick and creamy, and a little goes a long way! I do suggest stopping by your local Sephora if you can and getting a sample because it doesn't work for everyone. It didn't work well for me. That doesn't mean it's a bad product, just not compatible with my skin. It works beautifully on many other people I know. It's offered in a wide range of shades to match most to all people!
Kristen B.
Longview , TX
I really, really wanted to love this foundation. I'm pretty fair, but the lightest shade was too light and the girls at Sephora bumped me up 2 shades and it sees yellow on me if I'm not using sunless tanners. The coverage is great, but I feel like it gives my skin a weird texture. I look fantastic in pictures, but up close it seems to magnify my pores. It may just be my weird skin, but I won't be purchasing this again when my current bottle runs out.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
The coverage of this foundation is amazing. A lot of coverage. A heavy foundation that is comfortable. Very long lasting. Easy to apply. I wear the shade light 44 cool which is perfect for my pale skin tone. Only flaw is that the creases around my mouth begin to define after a few hours if I don't use moisturizer underneath. That can easily be fixed. I would definitely buy again in the future. Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Brittany A.
Review for: 44 LIGHT - COOL UNDERTONE more...
I love KVD’s packaging and marketing, I follow their artistry collective on instagram, and so I defaulted to Lock-It foundation when I started getting more serious about makeup. I’ve gone through a couple bottles of this, and it does have nice coverage. My main issue is that it seemed to settle too easily into the nooks and crannies of my face. Towards the end of the day I would have what I like to call “Kellyanne Conway eyes,” a million creases under my eye that made me look much older than I am! Any of my enlarged pores also seemed to be accentuated with this foundation despite using quality primers and moisturizers.
nakiya p.
This stuff is so great for oily skin or if you live in the humid pits of hell like I do. super full coverage and doesn't melt down my face in the disgusting heat of florida
Mika R.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation is A1! It has AMAZING coverage and it wears throughout the day without my skin getting oily

TMI but I bought this after reading this ratchet review wear a girl stated that she had sex for hours with this foundation on and it didn't budge lol. I needed a foundation with that kind of staying power.

If you're looking for a full coverage foundation that feels light, then this is the one.

My Shade: Deep 76 Warm
Katie W.
I feel like this foundation made me a lot more confident in myself. I have acne scarring all over my face so I was always looking for something to cover them up. I went to Sephora and they suggested the lock it in foundation and told me you can actually use it to cover up tattoos as well I was like heck yeah! So I got it and oh my gosh it works wonders. It covers so well and lasts super long. The only downside is I wish there were more shades.
leanna b.
Riverside, CA
I hate this. It oxidizes bad and it has a horrid smell.

It is however extremely full coverage and will last all day if used right. Requires a lot of prep to make it last.
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
Review for: Medium 53 Neutral more...
I love the variety of shades I use three a lighter for consealer a dark for contour and my shade for full face it blends awesome and the finish is amazingly good
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Amanda W.
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon