Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty ble...182 Answers
Media (1971)
Ines M.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Light 45 Neutral more...
did not like this foundation very long lasting. I would've like it a lot more if it was my color . Good for oily skin like mine . but beginnings patching up. i wouldn't buy it again
Raelyn S.
Have been wanting to try this product for a while and am so glad I finally got the chance. I absolutely love it. Is a thicker formula but is soft, smells good and has a nice texture. Full coverage . Is easy to over apply because it is so thick but if done right it won't look cakey. It last all day but you do have to set it in order for it to do so. They have a great range of colors as well.
Jaimie G.
Winsted, CT
Review for: Other more...
I just recently purchased this last week but I already know this is my go to foundation for the rest of forever. It's light weight I can't even tell I'm wearing foundation. 2 pumps covers my whole face, part of my neck and my ears so a little goes a long way. I have oily skin but even after 8-9 hour work days my face isn't nearly as oily as it was with other foundations. Makes my skin look flawless and does not make my pores look huge. The best part about this foundation? I live on a lake and went swimming, jumped off the dock, wiped my face off and so on. When I took a makeup wipe to my face later that night I still had foundation on my face. So pleased with this product and I will definitely be recommending it to all of my friends
Ashley D.
bowling green, ky
Good product. I love the transfer resistance but it is a heavy product. If you don't like to know you have make up on your face this isn't the foundation for you.
Bianca G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is my go to foundation when I'm having a bad skin day. It is very full coverage with a nice matte finish. It creases a bit if not set with powder, but it's something I can deal with. It has a very thick consistency, so a little really goes a long way (I use about half a pump for my whole face). Even though it's thick it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. This foundation is for oily skin, so if you have dry skin I would avoid it. It will stick to dry patches and look cakey on dry skin.
Rocio V.
Mill City, OR
This foundation is a love it or hate it honestly . I have friends with really good smooth skin that look great on it. But this foundation isn't for everyone I guess. It dosnt work good with me and a couple of people with my same kind of skin. I have dey skin , and a couple of pimples . The foundation leaves patches of makeup on my face , and my pimple or dry area get darker with it. So I wasn't so happy of the results. If you're planning to buy it , go to sephora or the place they're selling it and type it out first.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is my second favorite foundation. Full coverage, and make sure you use a primer because if not it can get cakey. But definitely full coverage and I love it.
Sam L.
Chino, CA
I really love this foundation. I am the absolute lightest shade they offer, which is light 42. This foundation leaves my skin looking very smooth & flawless. I do have a few dark spots caused by acne scars, so the lock-it concealer pairs really well with it. This foundation is full coverage & a little goes a long way. I use a blurring foundation brush and I love how smooth it applies. I think with the right application & not using too much (I learned the hard way), this is a great foundation.
Kelly S.
Woodhaven , MI
If I need a full coverage foundations that will last allllll day long this my go to. I will say it’s kind of heavy but it will cover all your darkest secrets lol.
Brianda Anahi B.
I wore this foundation for my wedding from 6am to 1am and it did not rub off or crease ! I love love loveeee this foundation ! Covers everything don't need to wear concealer under !
Robyn W.
What is the best way to apply? fingers? brush? beauty blender?
Carisa H.
Evansville, IN
Is this a full coverage foundation that works with hyperpigmentation?
Amanda W.
Cat B.
Crowley tx
Does this foundation come on very thick?
Ceci F.
I have Rosacea, would this be able to cover up my rosy red cheeks?

Amazon